Our new baby Golden

We are getting a GOLDEN RETRIEVER puppy!! We get our choice between these three boys! I am SO excited! I can't wait to have another Golden in our lives and I'm SOOO happy for Reggie. We are either naming our little guy Moses, Brinkley, or Smitty. His middle name is for sure going to be Bear after Charlie Bear. I think we will probably go with Moses even though I think Bear goes better with Brinkley. I like Smitty because it's a nickname for Smith, my maiden name. But, I like Moses because it's a great Bible name and I'm all about names having meaning. I also love the name Brinkley because I think it's such a pretty name. Lamar and I say our movie is "You've Got Mail" and the Golden Retriever in that movie is named Brinkley. We won't get our little guy until the end of January. I can't wait to meet our little cuddly bug!! SO excited! 

Comments