Oh y'all, I have GOT to start blogging again. I don't remember things unless I write about them. I blogged for so many years and can remember those years because I wrote about the things that happened and usually put pictures with what I was writing about. Now, I can't remember a lot of things. For example, used to I would have blogged about a dresser that I redid. It was ugly and I painted it and made it cute. Now, it's my favorite piece of furniture but I didn't blog about it so I have no idea what paint color I used!! I know it's documented somewhere but I sure can't find it. If I would have been blogging, I would have just found my post and I would have for sure written down the paint color. And that's just one example. Hopefully I will start blogging again where I can remember! Here's just a few pictures of the latest that I happened to have on my laptop. 
Here's our granddaughter, Eloise. Isn't she precious?! She is such a sweetheart and is such a good baby. She never fusses. Here we are at Wye Mountain. Gail and Trey had never been so we thought it would be fun to take Eloise there. It was a little chilly and cloudy but that was okay. The flowers and Eloise brightened things up! Eloise was so mesmerized by the bubbles I was blowing with my gum. Trey snapped this picture. I'm so glad he did. It's one of my favorites! 
The Nowlin's came for Easter. We all went to the PVCC for an egg hunt and to see the animals that came out from a petting zoo. Rosy will be NINE years old next week! I can't believe it! This will be the first time she hasn't had her birthday party in Little Rock. I will miss being with her on her birthday. 
Macy has a boyfriend. His name is Kevin and we really like him. He's so kind and giving. He helped Nana with the dishes on Easter, he cleaned up Reggie's throw up (without being asked, of course), and he picked up the dead fly that I killed. He is also REALLY sweet to Macy. AND...best of all, he loves the Lord! SO, we are happy about Kevin. He's a 3rd grade teacher at school with Macy. They've been good friends since August. He came down with her for Easter weekend.
We wanted to get our picture with the camel and this was the best we could do at the time. HAHA! Oh well! He was a really sweet camel and was 4 months old (Moses' age). 
Here's a picture of his face! LOL! 
We went to Easter on Saturday night because the preachers always ask the congregation to come on Saturday where there will be room for people who aren't members. I would rather go on Sunday but I wanted to be there with my family. Easter Sunday just feels different when you don't go to church on that day. But, it was still a good service and I LOVED this chalkboard to get your picture in front of. It had a hashtag, too. I think it was #fellowshiplr or something like that. 
Me and my best friend in the whole world. I sure do love Lamar. I'm not complete without him. 
I sure do love my sisters!! We always miss Marci! I love Samuel, too! He loves to be with Honey. He has started calling her Buddy, too, which is so cute! He called me Buddy the other day and it was so sweet. I was at Shanny's and he looked at me and said, "Come on, Buddy". SO sweet! 
Molly took this picture of all of us waiting for the service to start. We got there a little early because you just never know if the service is going to be crowded or not when it's on a Saturday. They had a 4:00 pm service and 6:00 pm service. We went to the 6:00. We heard from others that the 4:00 was packed because March Madness was going on during the 6:00 pm service. Priorities! LOL! The truth is Lamar wanted to go at 4:00 because he wanted to watch March Madness but we went to the later service because we wanted to be with our family.
On Easter morning, we got up early and climbed Pinnacle with Macy and Kevin. It was kind of cold and it rained on us but it was still great exercise and I was glad that Kevin got to see the top of Pinnacle. 
After the climb. It felt so good to exercise in the morning. My knee didn't feel so good but my mind sure did! 
Easter lunch at Mom and Dad's. Yes, I wore sweats! I had already gotten dressed up the night before and I was just too tired to get all dolled up. It was cold and rainy so the day called for a ballcap and warm comfy clothes! 
Everyone else looked cute and it was so crazy because everyone was either dressed in red or teal and nobody planned it. :) Here is the red clan.
And here's the teal clan. This light blue tealish color is my new fave! 
Mar with Moo working a puzzle. Two of my faves! By the way, why do people spell "faves" favs? I want to spell it right but I just can't spell it "favs" because I read it as rhyming with haves (is that even a word?!) LOL! Anyway, I just have to write "fave" because it sounds right to me. 
 I just had to post this picture because how cute is this?! I sure do love my dogs! They are my sweet companions who keep me company when Lamar isn't home. They are my BFF's! Sounds crazy but it's the truth! Moses still won't hop out of the car by himself so he was waiting for Lamar to get him out when Reggie jumped in and got in the passenger seat. They just sat there like that and it made me laugh so hard! HAAAA!! 

Tonight, two of my FAVES (HA!) are coming over...Hope and Lee Lee and we are going to paint my coffee table! I WILL take pictures of the before and after and actually post about it! And then I will remember the paint color if I ever need it again! YAY! :) 

It is pouring down rain right now and I LOVE the sound!!! It's one of my favorite sounds ever! Now I'm off to clean up my house a little and do some laundry. It's pollen season and I have to wash, wash, wash! Also, it's puppy season and I have to wash, wash, wash! :) By the way, I have taken in EVERY second of Moses' puppy life! This time goes by SO fast and I have been enjoying every second of his cuteness! Okay, more later! And I'm not proofreading this. 

Comments