Show us where you live Friday (except it's Monday) .... living rooms.

I know I am SO late on this but I decided I'd still do it anyway. I have had no time this weekend to get on the computer. It was such a busy weekend but lots of fun!!! Anyway, here's my living room. Probably this summer, we're going to replace the gray carpet with wood. CAN'T WAIT for that...mainly because I have a 108 pound golden retriever who gets mud all over the carpet every time he gets wet, which lately has been a lot with this rain. He has a big shed outside that we got for him with a little couch in it and everything but he'd rather be in the rain by the back door than in his shed. We always let him in when it's raining but sometimes we're gone and he's outside when it rains. If we know it's going to rain, we leave him inside. Anyway, looking so forward to having cleaner floors!!! :)


Looking at the living room from the kitchen. I have a rug that I have used in my living rooms when we lived in Louisiana that I cannot wait to put down once we have our wood floors in. I think it will add a lot to this room.
One of my favorite pictures of Macy and Charlie Bear. I think she was 10 when this was taken. I can't ever remember dates which is why I have to have a camera with date imprint on it. :)

I love this frame. I got it a few years ago at the Holiday House. They don't have a booth anymore with these frames...I look every year. Rosie Love is the baby in the picture. :)



Photobucket

Comments

Hello! Stopping over from Kelly's. Your room is beautiful! I like the rich colors. That clock is so cool!
Abby said…
I love the look of your blog!!! SO CUTE!
Marlos ACE said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE all your decor... you have great taste!!
Carri said…
Really pretty room! I love the wall color! Thanks for sharing!
MK said…
Random, but I have met Macy before. I love finding random people that you sorta kinda dont really know at all, in the blog world.
Found you from Kelly.
Probably her youngest follower...
Shannon Pate said…
Hey Heather, Your house is beautiful!! You have always been such a great decorator!!! I was wondering why you don't just put your rug you love down over your carpet. I have seen people do that before I think. Just a thought since you like it so much! Love you!!
Unknown said…
I followed the link from Kelly's corner... I clicked on you because of your name on the link "Heather Bug"... my nickname as a child was "annie bug"... my family still refers to me as that...:) Your house is gorgeous! I looked at your last post, too, and I see your nephew's name is PUG??? I have to ask, is it his real name or nickname? I've NEVER heard this name before, EXCEPT for my FATHER IN LAW!!! (His is a nickname, he's had since birth, but EVERYONE knows his as Pug.) Anyway, what a great blog you have! :)
Kitty said…
I LOVE your decorating - beautiful!!!
Wow, you have GREAT taste! Very impressive!