Show Us Where You Live Friday (except it's Sunday) Bathrooms

I'm late, as usual, with Show us Where you Live Friday. These pictures are also 2 1/2 years old and were taken when we knew we were going to buy the house but hadn't moved in yet. :s Not much has changed so I thought I'd just post these because 1) I didn't want to look for all my bathroom pictures and 2) I didn't want to take pictures today because I'm too lazy to clean my bathtub and shower. :)
May May in the Master Bath
I really love our bathroom because it's really geared towards couples and togetherness. I love the double shower heads and the big bath with the fireplace over it. Even the closet is for both of us, but it's big, so it works. :) I would like to change the brass but really don't know how to go about it. One day.

My sista friend, Calli, posing by the toilet. HA! :)

The upstairs bathroom. There's a tub and shower off to the side. I want to paint these cabinets, paint the walls, and get a new light fixture.
I actually had this bathroom painted red and the ceiling is black (which is what I had in my other house that I really loved). It's not finished yet, though, so I didn't post it. I still need to get a new light fixture and mirror and decorate the walls. One thing I really love about this bathroom is the sink. I'll take a closer picture once I get the room done.

Macy's bathroom off her bedroom. She has 2 skylights in her ceiling which is neat. She does not have this shower curtain and I don't think I've seen the floor of her bathroom since we've lived in the house. :) I love her even though she's messy!! Speaking of Macy, she is in Africa and LOVING it which thrills me!!! She texted me once from one of the parent's phones and told me she was there and it is awesome and that she couldn't text me again because it's too expensive. They have a blog, though, which is really neat and she left a comment on there.
More later! :)
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Rachel said…
It must be so awesome having a fireplace in the bathroom!

I am about to change out my shower doors too. I'm getting frameless ones from Lowes.
Kitty said…
I SO want to have a fireplace over my big bathtub! What a fabulous idea!!! We'd never get out of it!!

We changed out our brass framed doors as well and bought some at Lowe's that are framed in a dark metallic (sort of). Anyway, I like them better in my bathroom. Question: How do you keep your glass shower walls so clean? I use the squeejie (sp?), but I can't get them clear!
Wow - awesome master bath!

BTW - you won my Middle Mom Book giveaway! Please send me your name and address so we can get that in the mail to you! You can find my email address on my profile.

Thanks again for entering and GO {diamond} HOGS!!!