Moving (backyard, dance room, bonus room)

So,we finally put our house on the market after thinking about it for a year...and it sold 13 days later. I sure wasn't expecting that! The new owners move in June 2nd so I have A LOT of work to do! I wanted to take pictures of all my rooms before we leave though so here are a few of them.
Wish the grass was greener for the picture. It's greener now. The realtor took this. 
I love this room because it's happy! It was never used though. I'll miss seeing the striped rug and polka dots. Molly is going to take the bed. She's coming to get it this week.
I wanted to paint this room but didn't ever get around to it in the 7 years we were in the house! Lol! I was too busy working on the downstairs. 
This was Macy's little chair she brought home from college. It's over in the cover with Sabrina's painting from the book she illustrated. 
This is the realtor's picture.
And here's what we call the dance room. This room has best redone twice since we lived here. The first time I just took down wallpaper and repainted and the second, Lamar took out the closet and phone booth (yes, there used to be a phone booth upstairs) and made it into this dance room. He heard me say through the years how fun it would be to just have a room to dance in so he made me one. I've got the sweetest husband in the world! 


Gotta sell the treadmill and bike or put them in storage! 
Realtor's picture. 
(Realtor's picture.)Our backyard. I'm really going to miss this yard A LOT! It's always 10 degrees cooler in my backyard because it's so shady.
I love my hanging laterns. My sister just told me you can get a latern stake so I can bring my laterns! Yay! 
My sweet Charlie Bear!
These next few are all realtor pictures.


Our side yard looks a little shabby bc we have new grass growth from so many trees falling from the Christmas ice storm in 2012. Now the sun shines through that area and grass grows. 

That's all for now. I'll put the rest of the rooms on before we go. I don't want to forget my house.

Comments