9-27-07

It's rare that you get the opportunity to paint whatever you want on the living room wall but I've been sampling colors so I got to have a little bit of fun. I got to write a little note to Lamar on the wall. He loved it!!!
10-11-07
I typed that paragraph a couple of weeks ago and forgot about it. We FINALLY painted the whole living room last night after putting it off and putting it off. :) I love it! Next step...painting the trim and mantle white. I'm going to like it so much more when that's done...it's going to be so much brighter!
It's a gorgeous day out today! I mean beautiful! The sun is shining and it feels wonderful. We're going to go over to mom and dad's and take pictures of our car to sell. I'm a little sad and also glad at the same time. I LOVE having a convertible and will miss that but I feel like we're not being good stewards of our money having that car when we don't need it. We went to Cannon's football game last night and then over to mom and dad's and finished working the Mary Engelbright puzzle. Well, Brandy's not at the front desk so I better boogie! :) More later!

Comments