We are back from the beach.....ahhhhh....what a wonderful vacation! It was so relaxing. We just laid on the beach and didn't worry about a thing. We went to bed when we wanted (which was usually pretty early) and woke up just whenever. I didn't have the computer so I didn't get online all week. We didn't think about work or anything else that may have been stressful. It was just so wonderful! The weather was beautiful. It was so much cooler this time of year....this could have been because of the hurricane that we didn't know about until we were on our way home. :) It was so breezy. It was hard to leave but wonderful to come back and see my family. Rosie ran into my arms which made me feel overjoyed. I found her the perfect present....a purple umbrella with feathers around it. Rosie has been fascinated with umbrellas for a long time. Umbrella was one of her very first words and one of her favorite things to do is go out and look at our porch umbrellas. :) I'm going to make a slideshow to tell about our trip. It was just fabulous!!! I can't wait to go back!!!

Comments