Friday, January 18, 2008
I cannot believe it has been a month since I've updated. Wow! That's probably the longest I have ever gone without journaling. I don't even know what to say now...there's so much to catch up on. Let's see...
* Hannah and Justin sold their house and she has to be out by Feb. 15th. Justin has already moved to Bentonville.
* I love Rosie Love even more than I did a month ago, which isn't hard to understand...to know her is to love her.
* I got Macy's last pre-registration packet in the mail from PA last week and had to fight back tears. How could this be the final year to register her for high school? I know I sound like an old lady but it seems like she was just 2 years old yesterday. Rosie reminds me of Macy when she was that age.
* I have a toothache that I started taking antibiotics for today and just realized I have a little relief! YEA! I'm NOT excited about having to go to an endodontist, though. :(
* We got 3 new workers at work and it is WONDERFUL to have people there that know what they're doing...it's a whole different world!
* I don't have to be at the office anymore which means I'm A LOT less stressed. I will still go up there some, though. I didn't go 2 days this week and got all my laundry done at home!!!! :)
* I did not send Christmas cards out until January this year and I only sent out about 30. I just kind of stopped when I was half way through sending them out...some of my favorite people didn't get them because I don't know their addresses. Oh well, next year.
*Valentine's Day is my absolute favorite holiday ever...it's all about love and chocolate....and to top it all off, the main colors are red and pink. :)
*Rosie is talking in sentences and it's the cutest thing you've ever heard...she has a fascination with a nativity scene my mom had up for Christmas and always asks to go to the attic to see Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus. She also thanks God for Mary, Joseph, and baby Jesus when she prays. That baby girl is so spiritual! HAAA!!!
* My husband loves me more than ever, which I don't understand because I wasn't as nice in 2007. :s God is just good.
* Macy is in the kitchen asking me how long you're supposed to cook sweet potatoes. Uh, I have no clue! :) Good luck to ya, May!
Well, that's about it for now. I think I'll add my latest pictures.
I sure do love these girls!!! Kathryn came to visit and it was GREAT seeing her! We hadn't seen her in 6 months!!! WAY too long! By the way, I cannot wait to get rid of my kitchen wallpaper and paint!!! I don't know how long it will be but I will be really happy when I can see a solid color and not triangles. I don't hate it but it's definitely not me.

Elle, me, May, and Gail.We had our yearly tradition of going to a play. This year mom took as all to Hello Dolly and it was by far my very favorite!!! It was fun having everyone in town for the holidays. We had also not seen Ellie in 6 months, which is..again..WAY too long. Hopefully, that won't happen again. As the kids get older, though, they get involved in a lot more and it's harder to get a quick weekend in. We see Gail and Trey a lot more which is lots of fun.


Here's the whole gang at Hello Dolly! Marci was here which was absolutely wonderful. I sure wish she lived here. Now I'm going to have 2 sisters that live out of town. :(
Do these two look alike or what? Lamar's got such strong genes...it sure would be fun to have a baby with him.
Sweet precious fell asleep by her favorite toy.



Gail, Trey, Ellie, and May May. What great kiddos!



Rosie Love brushing my hair.


My cup runneth over...it's almost too much for me to have these 2 in the same picture...my heart may burst with delight! :)

Okay, Lamar's up from his nap and Macy made dinner for us...biscuits and gravy!!! YUM!!! I will catch up on everyone's blogs later. I'm sorry I've been so bad about it. I've been way beyond busy and just now feel like I can breathe a little.
I love y'all!!!

Comments