It's been awhile since I've posted on here. Things have been so busy at the office but fortunately, we have a few new workers so I don't have to be there. I got to stay home this morning and do laundry and clean a little. I never knew how wonderful it would feel to be able to stay home and clean! :) Last night was an amazing night. We went over to mom and dad's to eat dinner. Marie Chapian and Jan Silvious are staying with them right now because they are doing a workshop in Little Rock. I had heard of them but didn't really know much about them. I instantly loved them! What fun Jan Silvious is...so down to earth and funny. Marie is on fire for the Lord! Wow! That lady spoke so many blessings over all of us. It was a truly awesome experience. I was on a high while I was there. We stayed for hours just taking it all in. What an expected gift from God! I came home and looked up Marie and Jan's websites. I didn't realize that Jan spoke at the Women of Faith conference. I'm glad I didn't know...I just may have been intimidated a little, BUT I doubt it because of how down to earth she is. Anyway, I truly feel blessed to have had that experience. So much has been going on since I posted last...Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc. Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the last few months.



Kathryn came to town after Christmas to get her wisdom teeth out. It was great having her here! She is truly one of my favorite people on the planet...so much fun and a heart of gold. I love this picture because I love my two girlies that are in it with me.



I LOVE this picture...my 2 sunshines! :)





Hadoo and Mar love each other!





Mom and Dad with the grandkids.

I have lots more pictures but I've got to go finish laundry. More later!

Comments