Goodbye 335

I'm a little sad right now. My parents are 99% sure they are moving to a different house. I'm sure it's the right thing to do but it makes me sad. This house is a part of me. It's got so many memories. I've been in this house since I was 6...that's 31 years. Hannah and Dawson have known no other house. The grandkids only know this house. I'm going to miss this house tremendously. It's hard to think of anyone else being here. I'm going to miss the pool LOTS! I'll also miss the gorgeous view. Every room in this house holds so many memories for me. It's hard to believe this will be the last summer here. I know mom and dad are getting older and need to downsize but it's so sad. Everyone is going to really miss this house! My dad has wanted to sell it a few times through the years but my mom couldn't bear to do it because of all the memories. I guess now's the time. They already have a buyer and they are great people. It's hard to imagine anybody else in here, though. Abby was so funny yesterday when Nana told her...she said, "WHAT!!! You didn't ask me first!". HA! :) We all feel like we own this house. Mom and Dad have always made us feel like this was still our house, even after we got married. I actually spend as much time here as I do my own house. Hannah and Rosie are here now and when they're here, I am too! :) I love that baby! We went to Ravyille on Saturday. That house is amazing! It's over 100 years old and it's staying in the family. Lamar has grown up there, too. It's Dan's now. I'll write more about our Rayville trip later. I'm waiting on Lamar to call. He should be getting through right about now. More later.

Comments