I miss my sunshine! Yesterday, I was in Wal-Mart and got a call from Hannah. She said Rosie was having a bad day and crying a lot. She asked for Hadoo and Mar at one point and cried. :( Anyway, Rosedoo got on the phone and the first thing she said was, "I cry". I know God has a purpose in them moving but I sure wish it didn't hurt me so much. Selfish I know, but I sure do love that baby girl! My sweet little bright spot! She is so super special to me. I miss her so much! Now there is a chance they could be moving even further away. :( I'm not going to worry about that today, though. I just wish I could see Rosie Love! I went to Zumba this morning. It was GREAT!!! It was so much fun! I met Molly there so that made it even better. I may go again tomorrow but the right ball of my foot hurts to walk on it...could be that I wore Sketchers. :s I guess I need to get some good aerobic shoes. I got May a good down sleeping bag new with tags on e-bay. It retails for $150 and I got it for $85. That makes me happy! She'll be leaving to go on Exteme Expedition at the first of June. She'll be spending a week in Colorado hiking. She needs to come to Zumba with me to get in shape for all that hiking! :) I figured out yesterday that I haven't gotten child support for 2 months. It goes on a card and I hardly ever touch it so I didn't even realize it. Crazy me! Oh well, I called Ryan and hopefully it will be taken care of. I really should be cleaning right now. Ellie is coming tomorrow for the weekend and Trey and Gail are moving in with us for the summer this weekend. Gail's parents are coming with them for a few hours on Saturday to see where they'll be living. We'll also have an extra dog living with us this summer. Lulu is a small dog and really sweet so I think it will be okay. I think Charlie Bear will like having a friend. My friend, Heather, recommended a good book to me that I think I'm going to go buy...it's called Divine by Karen Kingsbury. I have been reading a lot more since we don't have cable anymore (we don't even have rabbit ears so we don't get any channels). I like life better without TV. More later! :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments