Bookshelves

So, after a little over a year of living in our house, I FINALLY decorated the bookshelves in our room. They have been totally empty except for my side, which had books on the bottom shelf. It wasn't decorated at all. I have been wanting to decorate them but didn't really know what to do and it felt a little overwhelming. I finally started getting stuff out of the office closet and bringing it into our bedroom. I just played with Lamar's side and got it done. I did go to Hobby Lobby and buy the Laugh but that was all his side needed. My side, on the other hand, needed some more stuff. Hobby Lobby has the cutest stuff. Fortunately, my parents are getting rid of lots of stuff for the move (that is coming up on the 18th) so I got a lot of old encyclopedias (from the 1800's!) and was able to decorate with them. Anyway, I like looking at my shelves now.

Lamar's side

My side
We're going to the lake tomorrow with the Pate's. They got a new lakehouse. Should be fun! I have been putting off painting all day today. I have to put a second coat of paint on our trim in the living room. It's not an easy trim job....our trim has little teeth in the middle. I'm thinking I'd almost rather just leave them wood color than paint them. Anyway, Lamar's in there painting as I write this and I need to go help him. Rosie's coming tomorrow!!!! I am one happy Hadoo!!!
I made this little picture on Picnic...what a fun little program!

Comments