:) Look at Lamar's stance in this picture. HA! This was on my birthday last week. Mom and Dad took us to the Outback. It was so good! I am over at mom's, as usual. Hannah's here in town with Rosie so I practically live at Mom's when they're here. I just got through swimming with Hannah and Allison. It was like the old days. :) I think I got a little burned, though. I wasn't out there very long but I didn't wear any sunscreen this time and I am about as white as white gets. Charlie Bear had his surgery this morning. He did great. He also got groomed. He had his teeth cleaned and a shave. I'm going to wait until Lamar gets off of work to pick him up just in case I need help. Charlie Bear only weighed 102 this time. 2 weeks ago, he weighed 107. I wonder how he lost weight. Maybe their scale isn't right. Macy's on her way home from Fayetteville. She's been at her dad's since Monday. She leaves on Saturday for Extreme. Mom is waiting on Jerry and Amy Smith to get here and we're all supposed to go to Marcelle's tonight. Poor little Rosie Love is sick. She has a cold and is not acting her normal self. She threw up in my car a couple of days ago. I didn't even panic. I handled it much better than expected. Fortunately, she didn't have a stomach virus. Hannah thinks I made her carsick. :s We went ahead and went to the mall since we were almost to the mall parking lot when she got sick. Rosie still really wanted to go. She LOVES to shop!!! A girl after my own heart! :) Last night my Mom took us all to Kobe (us meaning me, Mar, Rosie, Hannah, Pug, Abby, Shanny and Phil). I was just standing there holding Rosie and all the sudden I looked behind me and this guy is looking at me real mean and he starts to fall over backwards. He never fell but he looked at me and sternly said, "I don't have a toe so I can't balance". He was mad at me like I had something to do with him falling. I mean, he was really mad. I don't even know where he came from but I was just standing there. It was kind of random. Of course, my family was all laughing. Shanny was like, "Gosh, Heather, be nice to handicapped people!". :) I love my family! We went to Target after that and mom bought me and Hannah some fun clothes. I love Target. They've got the cutest clothes for cheap and they fit well. Allison told me we're getting a Target Big Box. Never heard of that but she told me the one she went to had 3 stories and was amazing! So, I'm' super excited!!! I went to aerobics this morning. I was going to go to zumba today at 4:15 but I wanted to go tomorrow at 9:00 and didn't want to wear my body out too much so I just went to plain ole' aerobics this morning. I thought, "well, after all this zumba I've been doing, aerobics will be a breeze!". Jokes on me! My goodness, it may have actually been harder than zumba. We did tons of squats, jump in jacks, kicks, etc. AND....on top of that, we ran fast back and forth and threw a ball back and forth to each other while we were running. We also had to hold a ball through one song and that was a lot harder than it sounds. My body really got a workout. It wasn't near as much fun as zumba, though. Well, I'm going to get off of here for now. More later.

Comments