Mar and I just got back from eating at Bonefish Grill. It was the first time we have eaten there. It was pretty good. I went to zumba this morning and after that headed to mom's to swim. I had been in there about 2 minutes when it started thundering. :) Oh well, so much for my day at the pool. Lamar did some lab work while I watched Madeline with Rosie. I LOVE Rosie being back in town!!! Hannah, Justin, and little Love are staying with mom and dad until they find an apartment or house. Yep, I've been spending LOTS of time over at mom and dad's. Also, I only have less than 2 weeks in that house so I'm making the most of it. Anyway, here are some pictures.


HA! I love my sista, Calli! She's so crazy! We have so much fun together. I love it that we've been friends since we were little girls. She is just one of my favorite people. She got me this frame and key chain for my birthday.

We had the annual Lane family 4th of July reunion at our house this year. Everyone drove a long way. Lamar loved having his family here. I loved it, too. Here's sweet Kathryn, Helen, and Hannah.

Hanging out in the back yard. Granddad turned 88 on the 3rd. He's one of the nicest men I've ever met. I love him!

Me and Mar

Ellie, Leah, Hannah, and May. They were all freezing in our house so they were bundled up in Macy's bed. :)

One of the benefits of mom and dad moving is that we are getting lots of free furniture. :) Mom gave me her round table and chairs and it fits perfect in our breakfast area. It doesn't match perfectly with the red but I am eventually getting rid of the red wallpaper and paint anyway. I am also going to paint the cabinets. It's a little overwhelming to take down wallpaper and paint the walls and cabinets, though, which is why it's still not done. :)

Cousins....Ben, May, Mark, Drew, Mary Beth, Melanie, Leah, and Ellie.

After eating lunch at our house, we went over to mom and dad's to make homemade ice cream and to swim. I had to run to Bed, Bath, and Beyond and buy a homemade ice cream maker because we couldn't find a little (but necessary) piece that went with ours. I had no idea any stores were even open yesterday. Mar loves to make his homemade peach ice cream and Milky Way ice cream whenever he can. Everyone loves it, too!

I'm really going to miss sitting here. There have been lots of memories in this back yard. I remember when this was a deck before mom and dad added the pool. I'm going to miss the pool and the beautiful view. Their new house is really pretty, though, and we'll make lots of new memories there. Lamar and I were noticing today that some stop signs were taken down on a street we go on almost everyday and then we realized we would hardly ever be on that street anymore. It's a street I've been on lots and lots over the last 31 years. :( It's just kind of sad even though I know it's God's will.

Mar and Isaac. He is only 3 months old and just precious! I can already see he has such a sweet personality. He smiles so much. He's so cute!

Daniel, Dan, and Jennifer. Isn't Daniel gorgeous?! I am so happy that Dan is loving being a dad so much! He waited a long time for his family and it's fun to see him living his dream.
Well, I think I'm going to go get me a chocolate chip cookie with Hershey Kissables in them! YUM! I didn't eat dessert at Bonefish because I knew I would be wanting one of those cookies. They are calling my name! :) More later.

Comments