I just went and saw the Secret Lives of Bees. I went alone. Sometimes, I go to the movies alone. I actually enjoy it. I feel free to just cry if I want to and cry I did. I cried through the whole thing. Afterwards, I went to see Rosie and she wasn't home. :( Everyone had gone out to eat. I miss her when I don't get to see her everyday. I think she misses me, too. Yesterday, she thought I had come over and when she found out it wasn't me, she cried. :( I'm sure I'll see her tomorrow though. Well, you know how I said Pinnacle was a breeze to climb yesterday after me exercising regularly....well, today I am so sore! My quads hurt to even touch. I know it's from climbing down the mountain. I guess I don't use those muscles as much as I thought I did. :s Macy wants me to go see the Secret Lives of Bees with her tomorrow! :) She said, "You went ALONE?". I told her I was good with it. I would have taken her with me but she was already seeing High School Musical 3 for the millionth time. She keeps going with different people. HA! :) Anyway, she has really been wanting to see that movie...I just may take her. I am also going to go to Ozark Outdoor with her tomorrow. She wants a new Patagonia shirt. I love my daughter. I am not ignoring the fact that she only has one more year at home. :( She has decided that she wants to go to Ouachita. She got in already and seems excited. She'll be visiting this Thursday night and going to a football game. I can't believe this time next year, she won't be here. Meanwhile, I'm looking for what I'm going to do...finish my masters maybe? I know I need a purpose and it's not to work at Lamar's office!!! :s I've been really thinking about it a lot. We'll see. I just wish I had 3 more kids at home where I could just be a stay at home mom and take care of them all day. Obviously, I need to let that go because that's not going to happen but if I could have things how I wanted them in my world, I'd have 3 more kids....2 more girls and 1 boy. :) It seems so late because of daylight savings time and it's only 7:43. I'm ready for bed! :) More later!

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
I went with my cousin and my friend Lisa to see The Secret Life of Bee's a couple of weeks ago. One of my friends slept (it was the late show and she had been up since 5:30), my cousin laughed at me the whole time.. I was bawling like a baby.
I will have to go see that movie!

Maybe you should think about kids! You guys could adopt a sibling group! Or you could just wait for grandkids to spoil! haha!