I'm spending my morning with my sunshine! She's about to be here. We're going to watch Strawberry Shortcake, go get a present for my friend, and stop by to see Mar. I'm excited about our day together. :) Hannah is getting set up for the Holiday House this morning. I am SO excited about it! I look forward to it every year. Sheldon and Sabrina have had a booth for 3 years now and it's always one of my favorites. Hannah is putting some of her shirts in there this year, too. The picture above was taken at the Pumpkin Patch. Since Marci is in Nebraska and her husband is a corn farmer, we decided we'd put our heads in the corn ears and send the picture to Marci saying, "We're missing an ear!". HA! :) Yeah, it's "corny"...no pun intended! :) Anyway, we never thought Rosebud would stick her head in. Shanny and Hannah stuck their heads in the holes and before I could get my head in, Rosie stuck hers in! HA! :) I just love it! She was so cute that day! Of course, she is every day...but she was really entertaining that day! Well, she's about to be here....so I'm outta here! :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Weeksie50 said…
I hope you have a wonderful time.. : ) That picture is way to cute..