Kat and Ellie are here! :)


We've got all our girls with us! I couldn't resist taking a picture in church yesterday because all the girls had on black coats with scarves. They looked so cute. The sermon yesterday was amazing!!! It was so so good! Kathryn won a $50 Bonefish Grill gift card at church! Tim asked the church, "Who trusts me?" and she raised her hand quick and got to go up there and try to open the present...I say "try" because he made it impossible to open...it had to do with the message. She did end up getting her card, though. How much fun!

Here we are playing with Rosie in the little boat. After church every Sunday we take Rosie to the little inside play area and she takes us on rides in this boat. Yesterday, she took us to Barnes and Noble. :)

Ellie and Kathryn playing with Charlie Bear.

How creative!!! Ellie is always coming up with things that I wouldn't think of in a million years! How cute! Okay, I have to go to zumba with the girls in 10 minutes! Gotta go get ready!! Caroling is tonight...I am so excited!!! :)

Comments

Hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!