Beth Moore is challenging siestas on her blog to memorize 2 Bible verses a month. Well, I'm up for the challenge! This is my favorite verse right now! I just love it. I've had this note card by my computer desk for months now. I have it somewhat memorized but not completely embedded in my heart and soul like it needs to be so I thought I'd start out easy and memorize this one first. I can't imagine a better verse for me. First of all, it talks about how God delights in us. I LOVE that!!! And, I'm a pretty fearful person so Him calming my fears really appeals to me. But, not only does He calm our fears, He does it with LOVE!!! And, I am such a music person. I love music so much. It's one of my favorite things in life so thinking of Him rejoicing over little ole me with joyful songs makes my heart want to explode! I just love this verse so much. The mighty Savior part is pretty awesome, too. I already think I know the verse I'm going to memorize for the 15th....Jeremiah 33:3. I love that verse, too. I want to know it as well as I know John 3:16.

I am finally better!!! YEA!!! No more cold!!! I got stuff done today. I paid bills, which is something I dread so much but the feeling I get when I'm through is always such a relief. I got my New Year's cards in today so I got a lot of those addressed and sent out AND I even went to the A. Club and exercised today!!! I have missed exercising this week. I haven't exercised since last Sunday and really needed it. I sleep better when I exercise and just feel better all around. And, tonight, Mar and I finally got out and did something fun. We went to Kobe, our favorite restaurant, and then we went to see the Tale of Devareaux. It was a cute little cartoon. There's not a whole lot of movies out there that won't pollute our minds so when there's a cute cartoon out or any clean movie (so rare!), we'll go see those. We ended up sitting with the Ford's at Kobe. That was kind of fun. Turns out dad delivered one of his kids so that was neat. Our waiter was funny tonight, too. It was just a good date night.

This is one of my favorite pictures! My dad is always wearing a funny hat. He is not the least bit concerned about what anyone thinks of him and I love that! All the grandkids call him Poppy which I think fits him perfectly. I also think this picture is funny of Hannah beside him. :) I love my family.
Bye y'all! More later.

Comments