Blast from the Past

I had a couple of friends from Facebook request that I put pictures from high school on there so here are just a few of the many that I found. FUN! :)

CHAD!!! He was my best guy friend in high school. I absolutely loved him! He was super fun all the time and was always happy. He loved sunsets and even would crimp (remember those crimpers?) my hair for me. I still love him! He's Dr. Rodgers now!

SARAH!!! Oh how I love Sarah. She's been my friend since we were 5 and 6. She lived across the street from me growing up and was like a sister. She went on all our vacations with us and spent the night with me almost every night. If she wasn't spending the night with me, I was spending the night with her. This picture makes me laugh so hard! She has a clippy on her nose!!! Who knows! :) Sarah will be in town this week so I get to have lunch with her! YEA!

Piper, me, and Sarah in a photo booth. Piper and I have been friends since birth. Our moms were friend and pregnant together....we were born a couple of weeks apart. Piper is such a super fun person and she's so so nice, too! She lives in Las Vegas now and it's been way too long since I've seen her.

Just a fun picture of a bunch of us at Pinnacle.

I laughed so hard looking through all my old pictures. Crazy! The funny thing to me is that Macy is now the age I was in these pictures. Time just flies by!

I got to see my sweet Rosebud today!!! It had been over a week since I had seen her and oh how I missed her! She grew in a week!!! I loved my greeting, too! She screamed and ran and hugged me! She always has the best greetings for me! Mar will get to see her tonight. He's missed her, too! I also got to have lunch with my sweet friend, Calli, today and her fun niece, Callie, and my super sweet cousin, Christi. Christi surprised me and paid for my lunch!!! How sweet!!! I wish I would have known in the beginning or I wouldn't have ordered the large cheese dip and chocolate molten lava cake! :) What a sweet thing for Christi to do. She's always so thoughtful! After lunch, I went and walked 3 miles with Calli. Exercising goes by so much faster when you're with a friend. It was great! Not only did I walk off my chocolate dessert but I got to have quality time with my sista, too! Macy called me this morning and was so excited because she dropped Calculus and added PE instead!! HA! :) Way to go, May May! I told her and told her not to take Calculus but she wanted to for the challenge. Okay, first off, Macy had all the Math courses she needed to graduate and then some. Secondly, WHY take Calculus when you don't have to? She worked so hard to get all of her hard courses out of the way by her senior year and then she takes CALCULUS!!! She said she thought it would look good on her transcript....well, that's if you PASS!!! :) May's always been good in Math.....she even got the Algebra award in 9th grade (how this child came from me, I have no idea) :) but Calculus has been hard for her. She gets to check out and come work out with me during PE, too! :)

Well, I need to upload these pictures. More later!
Posted by Picasa

Comments