Probaby most of you already know about what has been going on with Harper from Kelly's blog but if not, click here. We were in Louisiana yesterday and I was thinking about Kelly having her precious baby. I didn't have access to a computer but late last night, I checked my Facebook on my Blackberry and saw some of the status updates about Harper and Kelly. I couldn't believe it. I immediately started praying. I fell asleep last night praying for that baby and woke up this morning and immediately checked Kelly's website on my phone and saw that Harper was stable!!! She had thousands of people praying for her!!! God really did work a miracle! She is still sick, though so please pray, pray, pray for this precious baby and complete healing of her little body.


Photobucket

Comments

Carissa said…
Hey Heather! I found you!!!! It was such a pleasure to meet you in biblestudy Thursday! You have an adorable family....I am so excited to have you and your wisdom to refer to in group;) I've been praying for baby Harper too...it is amazing the way God answers prayer!!!