Thankful Thursday

Got this idea from my blog friend, Marlo. It's Thankful Thursday!!! :) Love this idea!

I'm VERY thankful for rainbows! Everytime I see a rainbow, I feel like God is just shouting how much he loves us...how creative to give us something beautiful to remind us of a promise. I'm also thankful for my sweet nieces who are in this picture. AND...I'm thankful for my sister, Hannah, who took this picture.

Oh how thankful I am for this precious girl who will be 18 in less than a week! This has always been one of my very favorite pictures of May May....look at those cute piggy toes! I also love the band-aid and painted nails (you may not be able to see the painted nails in this picture but I have a framed 8x10 of this right above me so I can see the small details). :)

And, I am SO thankful for this little sunshine!!! God blessed my socks off when He put Rosie Love in my life. God moved us back to LR just in time to be a big part of this little one's life. I call her my bright spot because I tell ya, this little girl brings LOADS of joy!!! She also brings lots and lots of laughs!! Yesterday, we (Hannah and I) took her shopping and she entertained us the whole time. I got her some new pink sequin shoes and they made noise when she walked on a hard floor so she started tap dancing in this one shoe store. Rosie kept saying that she was a little girl so she dances. Hannah told her that some boys dance, too, and she said, "Well, I'm a girl and THIS girl dances!" pointing to herself. HAAAA!!! :) Precious and SO girly!!!

Super super thankful for this man!!! Whoa....talk about God having grace on me when He gave me Lamar. It is so wonderful to be loved and this man loves me and he loves me well. I could go on and on and on but I can get pretty ooey gooey about Lamar and have many times before on here. :) I love him!!!!

I am also thankful for my Thursday morning Bible study where we are studying the Psalms of Ascent. The video this morning was so good...such a blessing! Our small group afterwards is really good, too, and we have the kindest leader with a great heart.
I've got a lot more things I am thankful for (like my loyal furry friend who is at my feet right now) but I'll save those for next Thursday. Mar's almost home from work so I need to wrap this up.
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Marlos ACE said…
This is so good, love all the pics. God is good, and Thankful Thursdays help me remember that and keep things in perspective. You are awesome Heather, I am so thankful for blogs, which is how I originally met you. Marlo