What's on your wall Wednesday


I have never done this before but think it's such a fun idea! Hopefully, I will link everything right. I got this idea from a blog I follow and she got this idea from Barb at Grits and Glamour...if you want to participate or see other walls on Wednesday, go on over there and take a peek.

I decided to show you what's on my bedroom walls. I read an article a few years ago on making your bedroom all about you and your spouse so I really tried to do that in our room...here are my walls in my bedroom.


Here's our bedroom...the sign above the bed says:


I have these photo colleges on both sides of the armoire. I made the first one after we had been married 4 years and the second one after we had been married 8 years.


I got the iron wall hanging above the fireplace at Ballard Designs. I would have never picked it out (not because I didn't like it but I just wouldn't have thought of it) but my friend was giving me decorating ideas for our house in Monroe and she picked this out for that house and I have loved it ever since. I have 2 of them. The other one is at Lamar's office, waiting to be hung, after 3 years. :s


This is what is hanging above the bathtub in our room...this is the only thing hanging on the wall in there. I still need to hang a lot.


This is on another wall. I think this Winnie the Pooh saying is so sweet and Rosie loves Winnie the Pooh and Macy did when she was little so it makes the saying even sweeter to me.

The hallway in our bedroom.

So, that's it for my bedroom. It is GORGEOUS outside today. It is 65 and sunny in February!!! Hannah and I are taking Rosie to the park this afternoon. Every day she asks Hannah when it's going to be warm again. :) Macy and I are about to go to lunch somewhere where you can eat outside. The low tomorrow is in the 30's so I'm ignoring all household cleaning (even though I've got small group at my house tonight) and enjoying this blessing of a day God has given us!!!

Photobucket

Comments

Hi Heather...nice to meet you! Love all the sentiments evident in your bedroom. Very sweet!
Sarah Mae said…
Wow, you are a beautiful decorator!!! Love all the sayings (especially the pooh bear one!). :)
Love all your signs. I love signs that say exactly what we are feeling. I love your bedroom. Very nice. And you are so lucky to have a fireplace in your bedroom. Thanks for sharing.
Marlos ACE said…
Heather, I LOVE it, what a great idea. I have heard that too!, love all your decorting ideas :)
Kat said…
Hi Heather! Great things on your walls, especially love the photo collages. The iron work above the mantle really is perfect there and I never would have thought of that either. But I think my favorite is the Pooh saying, it's so true! Kathy
KBeau said…
I love your things. I think the temperature here in Birmingham has gotten up to the low 70's, but that just means we're about to get storms and then cold again.
Lovely bedroom! I love the collages -- what a wonderful way to collect and treasure your memories.

Cass
Envoy-ette said…
Sorry, I was distracted by that gorgeous bed for a little while!
I do love the 100 year saying. It is so sweet, and just how one feels about who they love!