UPdate: I just looked at my blog over at my mom's house and the cute little font that I see at my computer is just plain font on hers so I guess to see the cute font, you have to have Pea Kassidy installed on your computer. Oh well.
I am trying to blog from Blogger for Wordwe'll see if it works. I love this font! It's called Pea Kassidy from Fonts for Peas. Mar is sitting next to me on his new machine that he bought for his office. It's really pretty coolit's a crown machine. I am getting trained on it, toowhy you ask? I don't knowI guess because on occasion I assist him and I'm going to Dallas with him as his assistant to get trained so I might as well learn what I can before we go.

May May is sick. L
She has bronchitis. She has been in Fayetteville this weekend visiting her dad.it was Addy's birthday and she goes up every year for her birthday partyher grandparents are always there from Nebraska, too. Anyway, she came home with a big bag of medications. She started antibiotics last night so hopefully she'll start getting better.

It snowed yesterday!!! It was wonderful! The flakes were big and beautiful! No, it didn't really stick all that much but it was snow and that's all that matters! J

Rosie is getting potty trained! It's so cute! My mom bought her 3 books at Barnes and Noble today and we all took turns reading all 3 of them to her2 year olds don't get tired of reading books over and over again. J Anyway, when Mar was reading to her, he started laughing so hard he was crying. It was really funny! I got out my camera and snapped a few pictures. Men and bathroom humor!!! J
Mar and I spent most of the weekend redoing one of his office rooms. I have a picture of how it used to look somewhereI think on one of the office computers. I have got to find a before picture to show the difference. Anyway, we redid this room because Mar wants to put his crown making machine (the real name is a CEREC AC machine) in a room where his patients can go watch their crown being made. It was really fun decorating that room together. I absolutely love the paint color we picked out and am going to use it to redo the home office. I spend so much time in here and this room is just not me at all. I have definitely decided that the time is almost here to redo it. I have been putting it off because it's so overwhelming. It needs to be painted (trim, cabinets, doors, and walls), the fan needs to be replaced, and I need to put up new curtainsit needs a total redo. I also really want to replace the carpet with wood floors but we're waiting to dofor now it's grey carpet for me! J
Anyway, Mar and I went to Home Depot a few times, Target a few times, Pier 1 a couple of times, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, etc. We've been ALL over this weekend. It wore us out. We still don't have a piece of furniture to put the crown machine on but we'll get that this week. It's almost finished and looks a million times better. Here are a couple of pictures.before and after but the before is not what it looked like beforethis is after the room was mostly cleared out. The before picture has 3 squares of paint on it because I was trying to decide which color I liked the bestthe color I ended up choosing was the one on the far rightit's Ralph Lauren Cathedral Grey (but it's more like a taupy grey green).



Last week, we went and ate with a sweet girl, Laura Pounders, who made Rosie Love a purple tutu..so so sweet of her! She has a daughter that is only a couple of weeks younger than Rosie and she is so so precious! Look at these two precious sunshines!

My old computer finally died. I knew it was coming. Fortunately, I had just taken the computer I am on now home from the office so I just switched the computers. I did manage to transfer all my pictures and iTunes over. I am so thankful for that. This computer is giving me problems, though. I got it about 2 years ago when Vista first came out and I think the kinks weren't worked out yet. I have hardly used this computer at all. I am praying that Mar's office computer guy can revive my old computer that I love so much. There are things I like about this one, thoughsuch as Blogger for Word works and I get to use this cute font! J

Well, I better boogie. We need to head back to bed. We always read the Bible together before we go to bed and then I usually read one of my books. Right now I am reading the sequel to ugh, I can't remember the name of the book that I just readit was SO goodI was bawling at the end. Anyway, the sequel to the book I can't remember is called Just Beyond the Clouds or something along those lines. It's by Karen Kingsbury. Tomorrow, I am going to get my booty to zumba!! I have been eating like there's no tomorrow this weekendI mean just one kind of chocolate after another. I have got to get some self-control! I also need to come up with a Bible verse to memorize for the next 2 weeks. I want to just keeping focusing on the one I did the last 2 weeks.it basically says to keep your mouth shut and you'll stay out of troubleI think I need to focus on that verse for another YEAR!!! Anyway, more later.don't bite the bed bugs (as my sister and I always say). J

Comments

Such a cute pic of Rosie and Tatumn!
You have such a precious blog!
Lauren said…
Awwww, loved the pics and looks like you have lots going on right now :o)