Not Me Monday!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head on over here to see what everyone else has NOT been doing this week.
I've never done Not Me Monday but I think it's so cute...I'm going to give it a try.
I have definitely NOT eaten way too many Hershey eggs and Goldfish in the last hour. I also have NOT gotten absolutely nothing I set out to do today done. I have not been lazy for no reason while the laundry and a beautiful day waits on me.

My computer did not die on me last week. I did not go to El Dorado this weekend and watch my daughter do an awesome job catching in softball. Last week, I definitely did not let Rosie eat a rice crispy treat followed by a bag of doughnuts, M&M's, and goldfish! :) I was not 40 minutes late for church yesterday and I definitely didn't sit out in the foyer to watch the end of the sermon....no, not me...everyone knows I would never neglect church for an extra few minutes of sleep. And, last but not least I definitely do not hear the ice cream truck outside of my house right now...and I'm for sure NOT going to go get some of that ice cream....no way, NOT after all the Hershey eggs and Goldfish...no, NOT ME!!! :)

Photobucket

Comments

Wayne said…
I hat it when my computer dies Its devastating

great not me monday
Lauren said…
Ha! I loved this, too cute! Hope you have a GREAT day!!! :o)
Too funny! Enjoy indulging your sweet tooth!
Anonymous said…
Yum. This post has made me so incredibly hungry. Hershey eggs look amazing. :D
Kitty said…
You crack me up!!!