Let's see...I need to catch up. What's been going on? Well, Macy's junior/ring ceremony was last week. We also went to Rayville last weekend. We have tons of softball games, too. There's so much to remember. I try to write everything down on my calendar but still am having problems scheduling 2 things at once. :s Rosie will be 3 years old in a week in a half!!! She is such a sweet little bright spot. I adore her, if you haven't noticed! :) Her birthday party is going to be at my house, her request. :) Makes me happy. I like to ask Rosie who her best friend is because she always says it's me. :) Well, last week, I asked her who her best friend was and she pointed to me and said, "You!!! AND...God and heaven". :) Sweet precious angel!

Macy and Pug's ring ceremony. It really does feel like a few weeks ago that we were sitting in the same place watching Macy and Pug get their senior rings and now they were the ones giving the juniors their senior rings. I got a little emotional when they said, "Goodbye to the class of 2009 and hello to the class of 2010". Time goes by too fast. :(

We went to Rayville this weekend and the flowers were gorgeous!!! I sure wish Blogger would let me upload more than 4 photos to a blog entry...then we may be in trouble, though. I am a picture fanatic. I want to post so many more but it's just too time consuming in a world that I don't have a lot of time in.

I asked Lamar before we left if we could eat at the Waterfront Grill while we were in Louisiana. I looked so forward to eating there....the shrimp rahkee is AMAZING!!! I looked forward to it all day and starved myself where I could load up there!!! :)

Jennifer, Dan, Isaac, and Daniel. It was fun seeing them.

Okay, I have to upload more pictures...I can't help myself. Surely, I can get it done in 20 minutes (that's when I have to go to Macy's softball game).

My iPhone has an application called iFart. Well, I wouldn't be the wife Lamar needs me to be if I didn't find the humor in gas so I uploaded that application just for him and he laughed until he cried which brings me such pleasure. Anyway, this picture is not of Lamar, even though I think it looks so much like him!! This picture is of his brother, Dan, who just like his brother, finds gas HILARIOUS. He was looking at the application on my phone in this picture and laughing at the different "fart" names. Laughter is so contagious. I didn't think they were all that hysterical until everyone else started reading them and then they laugh until they cry and then I start laughing, too. By the way, I don't like using the word fart at all...it sounds too crude...but that is the name of the application. I would rather say "fluff". :)

Love this picture and love these guys! Lamar, his bro, Dan, and his sweet Daddy, who is one of the nicest men I've ever met. Have you ever seen someone that you can tell instantly they are kind by their eyes? Well, the first time I saw Lamar's dad, I knew he was kind by his eyes. I love that man!

Dan got Auntn Helen a fern for her birthday. Aunt Helen is Lamar's aunt who has been kind of like a mom to him, too. She never had kids of her own but her sister, Gladys (Lamar's mom), had 6 kids so she helped with them. She's a great lady!

Isaac fell asleep while Lamar and Dan were wheeling him back and forth on the porch. I got a video. I just need to upload it (maybe I'll get around to doing that one of these days). Is this not so funny?! HA!

I love this picture!!! Lamar has always loved kids. He would have 10 more if he could. God doesn't always give us our desires, though. He knows so much better than we ever could what is best for us.

LOVE this house....LOVE this porch!!! I should have taken a picture from the street where you could see all the acres of land. This is the house Lamar grew up in and now Dan lives there with his family and their Dad.
I have 5 minutes....better boogie!!!!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Kitty Smith said…
LOVE the pictures!! They're definitely worth a thousand words. I'm a picture fanatic, too. We still have snow on the ground. I'd love to have some beautiful azaleas blooming around my house!!
Lauren said…
Beautiful pics, what a fun and special time!!!