I finally caved! :)


How could I not get a Snuggie with the Hogs all over it?!
Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
No way. I hadn't seen that they were now making snuggies with collegiate teams on them! Too funny! I can just see you and your honey snuggled up watching football in that thing! It's big enough for 2 for sure! Ha...
So funny! One of my girlfriends got one of these for her birthday! I haven't seen the Hog one though! Hilarious!
Lauren said…
HAHA!!!! LOVE IT!!!! :)
Jodie said…
Just found your blog and I'm loving it! PS- How's the snuggie, I've been contemplating buying one for a while now as well.
~Katie said…
Ohhhh Haaaaa. Too too FUNNY! That is just plain awful! hahahaa. But somehow, I love it. Now I am going to look for a Vanderbilt one. :)
Jodie said…
So, I clearly already let you know how I've been wanting a snugie, but I also wanted to let you know that I left you a little something on my blog. Come on over and check it out!