Y'all, I am so sad.  I don't know where Macy's birthday pictures are! They are gone! It's so crazy! They aren't on my computer and I've uploaded all my pictures from all my cameras (yes, I have 3). I found this awesome free program, though, that will restore your deleted pictures from your SD card!! The only problem is that Macy's birthday pictures aren't even on there.  There are 215 pictures that are there but Macy's b-day pictures aren't among them.  I have no idea what could have happened to them.  I am thrilled to have found this program, though, and thought that I'd pass the information on just in case anyone ever accidentally deletes precious pictures from a memory card.  The program is called ZAR and you can go here to get the information. It's easy to use, too.  It's hard to believe that even after I have formatted my SD card, I run this program and there are pictures that I've taken from months ago! Crazy how technology works.  I love it, though!
I'm having my teeth redone tomorrow.  They are just too white for me.  Good thing I am married to a dentist! :) I am either going to go one shade darker or maybe even two.  I have only found one person with teeth as white as mine and I think his are too white.  The picture above is of Allyson, Abby, and me and Mar did all our teeth.  Abby's shade is about 1 1/2 shades darker than mine and I really like hers.  I like Ally's, too...hers is very natural which everybody loves!  I feel like I could guide the way in the dark with my teeth and will be glad when they're back to "normal". :)

Our wood floors are almost finished! I cannot wait to put my furniture back in my living room. It's been a month and a half with no furniture.  Long process but so worth it once it's done.  I'll do a before and after post once they are completey finished. 

Last night, Mar and I went over to Mom and Dad's...I went over there to watch Rosy watch American Idol and Mar came with me to make homemade bread and talk to Dad.  He loves talking to Dad.  Hannah told me how Rosy really liked watching the women sing on AI night before last and had the funniest and cutest comments.  Well, she wasn't near as excited about the men and who could blame her? Women are more fun to watch......cuter clothes and hair.  I wasn't very impressed with the male singers on AI.  I don't know why but nobody really stood out to me. I really liked the 16 year old boy, though, and I liked the sweet guy that didn't make it to the top 24 but they called him back (what's going on with that by the way? What happened to the other contestant?).  I'm so out of the loop because we don't watch TV at our house at all.  We don't have cable but we do have a DVD player so we'll occasionally watch something on there.  Anyway, I felt so sorry for that boy...he looked like he was about to cry and I didn't think he was any worse than the others.  He's so cute, too.  His mother looked so sad.  :(

Well, I'm heading out to have lunch with Lamar and his office staff.  Sharonica has been at the office for 2 years so we're celebrating.  She's wonderful!! We all love her! I'm a little disappointed, though, because I can't eat...still having my IC flare. It was better for over 24 hours but then I took some Advil with the red dye and I think that got it stirred up again.  I ate with Calli yesterday, too, and it was hard having to stay away from foods that I love.  It's good self discipline for me, though. It's a good thing I gave up chocolate for Lent because it's one of the worst offenders for IC. I  haven't had chocolate in a week and a day and I survived!! :) I have been craving M&M's for the last 3 days, though.  Tonight, I have a Scentsy party to go to.  Should be fun....I love good smells! :)

YAY!! It's Thursday...our weekend begins!!! :)
Photobucket

Comments

Lauren said…
Must be nice to have a dentist in the family, haha!! :)