We've got a mama pigeon that built a nest in our gutter. I guess that tells you how bad our gutters need to be cleaned out. Of course, they are not getting cleaned until this mama has her babies. I love getting to see this pigeon every day. ;)

Yesterday, I had the whole day free so I went to OBU to visit May May. It was a GORGEOUS day!!! Absolutely beautiful! I would never ever be in my room if I lived there. I would be outside all the time, especially in this weather. We ate at Chick-fil-A outside and then went to a little candy store, Wal-Mart, and the car wash to clean my car.

Macy's dorm room. :) Hard to believe she's almost finished with her first year of college!!! That's a big accomplishment!!!

I love my sista! We went to Larry's Pizza with a bunch of people today and I ate just about all my calorie allowance in one sitting!! I pigged out and it was SO good!!! Calli and I went walking after that and then I came home and ate a piece of the Pioneer Woman's Red Velvet Cake which I think is probably the best thing I've put in my mouth...well, right up there with the Cheesecake Factory's Red Velvet Cake Cheescake. DELICIOUS!!!

I don't even think I've written on here that we traded my convertible in for a much cheaper car for Lamar. It's a Kia Forte and it's really neat. He loves being able to talk to me on the phone hands free. I don't think I've even taken a picture of that car. I need to! It's black. We've had all white cars for years now. Macy was so excited to finally have a different color car in our family. Lamar named his car, Lamar's Farte...HA! Men and gas!!!
Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Lauren said…
Okay, that car name cracks me up, haha!!!