Loving Life (iPhone pictures of some of my loves)

Every Wednesday, I meet some sweet friends at Larry's Pizza.  I start looking forward to this on Tuesday night:
I think this is my new favorite dessert...chocolate chip pizza! I just LOVE it!! Matter of fact, I eat 3 pieces every time!! It's got this amazing buttery stuff all in there.  I get it FIRST before I eat regular pizza.  I make sure to get it when it's warm, too...it's AMAZING!!! Why oh why did my sweet sista have to introduce it to me??? I have been going to Larry's for years and never tried this because it didn't look good to me.  Oh, what I've been missing out on!! :) I do make sure and walk, walk, walk on Wednesdays!! It's SO worth it, believe me!!!

This is my happy place!! I walk here regularly (the hill is a killer) but the view is just so wonderful.  Where I am standing is actually where there is a lot for sale.  We may just end up buying it and building here.  We'll see what happens.  This view...oh this view!!! I can't look at it without thinking of the Lord and how much He loves us.

There is a place in Benton (or maybe Bryant...I get the two confused) called B. Jaxx.  My sista introduced me to it...they have the cutest stuff. I took this picture for my friend to see which sunglass holder she wanted. Only $5 and CUTE!!! I ended up getting me the psychadelic one.
LOVE this dress!! Hannah took a picture of it. Aren't the ruffles adorable??!! It reminds me of the 80's and let's face it, I've always been a ruffle girl! The only problem is the price tag....$185 and I didn't like the gold exposed zipper in the back, either.  Nope, didn't buy it but I did get a cute sundress that was on sale for $45....it was $145! :) Notice my sweet little Sunshine behind me...she's my little shopping partner and always has an opinion..usually the same as mine. :) Oh my gosh, I wish I could write on here what she said to me in the Target dressing room the other day!! UGH...out of the mouths of babes...they DO speak the truth!! HAAAA!! It was hilarious and SO true and just a tad bit depressing. :)
My sista ran out of gas last week.  We ran to her rescue...we literally got there in about 5 minutes and it was a total God thing because we never have gas in our house (other than Lamar's gas :)....couldn't resist).  Lamar had just gotten gas for his power washer so right as I was coming into the garage, sista called and Lamar was actually standing in the garage right by the gas tank. He hopped in the car and we just reversed right on out of there and got there quick! :) We were close to Maggie Moo's and sista and I had just gone on a long walk, so Mar and I headed on to MM's and got us some ice cream!! I splurged and got my favorite....chocolate better batter with caramel and marshmallow cream! SO good!! In case you haven't noticed, I LOVE food!!!

Always see the silver lining in every cloud!! :)

MY FAVORITE days of all time!! YES!! The pool is OPEN which means lots of friend time and kids!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the summer!!!
I love my sista so much! I don't know what I would do without her!! She's just my fave!!! Callie Beth (see picture below) did my hair because it was so foofy!! She said, "Do you mind if I braid your hair?" and I was like, "HECK YEAH, start braiding!" I LOVE for people to play with my hair...nothing better. My eyes look funny but they will start looking normal again in a few weeks, hopefully. :)

Macy and Callie (Calli's niece). Calli is such a sweet girl! She is one fire for the Lord!! She is 18 but acts older than most 40 year olds. She prays for people all the time and is just a joy to be around! I love her! She is such an encourager, too.  Macy and I talked about our blessings on this night and one of them was Callie!!!

Have to go get ready! More later!
Photobucket

Comments