Ramona and BeezusImage via Wikipedia

I just got back from seeing the movie, Ramona and Beezus, with Macy.  It was really cute. After the movie, I picked up Rosy Love and now she's over at my house playing beside me. I showed her the trailer of Ramona and Beezus because I thought she may like the movie. She has been talking to me for the last 20 minutes about how Ramona fell through the ceiling.  I told her it wasn't real life and she didn't have to worry about it but she's having a hard time letting it go. :) Life has been so busy this summer.  I am so ready for fall...mainly because I can't wait for  cooler temperatures.  It has been like a sauna outside which makes walking only possible for me early in the morning or later at night, which aren't the most convenient times.  Anyway, here's life lately in pictures.
I surprised May with the iPhone 4.  She LOVES it!! I traded mine in at Nextworth.com.  They paid me $96.50.  I'm trading hers in, too. I was just waiting for them to put the money in my account before I sold hers.
I took a picture of Macy and I talking on Facetime. :) We had the camera reversed so we could see everything in the room.  We were both in the kitchen when I took this.
We had Hannah's birthday lunch last Friday.  We ate at Mimi's.  I got Hannah a compact camera that she could put in her diaper bag. The down arrow button was broken, though. :( She took it back and got another one and it was broken, too. :( Bummer! I really didn't want her to have to take it back because she really needs a camera to take pictures of Banner and Rosy.  She has one but it's too big to carry in her bag. She also has a small one but it's horrible quality.  Anyway, it looks like she just took it back and got store credit or cash so she still won't have a camera. Oh well, I take plenty of pictures so mine will have to do.  On another note, I REALLY need to get my stringy hair cut!!!
I sure do love my sister, Shanny! She not only has a great attitude and is always smiling (which is why people call her Sunshiney Shanny) but she is a prayer warrior, too!!! She's a breath of fresh air to be around.  She is also VERY giving!! She gave me this key chain that says, "Hadoo", on it. She is so thoughtful!! She gave Hannah one, too, along with a beach towel for her birthday.
My cousin, Lawson, and his sweet wife, Christi, had their baby....Braley Grace Fisher last Friday. She weighed 9 1/2 pounds!!! She is adorable!!!! Lawson had her all decked out in Razorback gear!! Him and my cousin, Hodge, are the biggest Hog fans you've ever seen and they are hilarious to watch during a game. They are much more entertaining than the game itself!!!
Beautiful women (inside and out)!! Aunt Sandra, Aunt Jeralu (her name is Jerry Lu but I have called her Jeralu my whole life), my mom holding Braley, and Aunt Gingy holding Ezra (who is just a couple of months old).
My sista friend, Calli, had a 40th birthday party for her husband, Zak, at her parents house.  She invited some of their couple friends.  I made red velvet cake (his fave) and Mar made his famous homemade peach ice cream. :)
The girls
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my sweet friends Leigh Anne and Calli (who I always call Sista).  I'm missing her this week because she's at the beach.  She's my walking buddy, too.  Macy's walking with me tonight.  We'll see how that goes. :)
Is this not a Hollywood looking couple?! They are just gorgeous!
Me and my sweet man!!! :)
Sista asked all the men to write something down about Zak that they admired. Mar wrote his words on a note card and when we got there, it was so funny because he turned the card around written on the back was all his blood pressure readings that he has been taking lately! HA!!! :) 
 
On Tuesday, our NLR Ladies Group went to El Chico to celebrate my lifelong friend Heather's birthday. She LOVES El Chico! I love their mushroom jack fajitas myself! :) Here we are...Sherry, me, Heather, and Vickie.
Kim, Belinda, Alicia, and Lana.  Belinda has been in love with Chris Tomlin for as long as I've known her. When I found out a few days ago that Chris Tomlin was engaged, I immediately texted her to check on her.  She said she'll never have a celebrity crush again!! LOL! :)
What in the world? This picture looks really warped! Oh well.  Here's the whole gang.  We were laughing really hard, as usual. I love this awesome group of sweet friends!!!
Sherry just discovered the Shazam application.  I don't know how she went so long without discovering it! She was so funny...she went over to the speaker and put her phone up to it.  You can see how crowded El Chico was! HA! :)
When I got home, Rosy and Mar had flowers and red velvet cupcakes for me!! They are so sweet!! Rosy spent the night with us that night and Mar had taken her to Fresh Market.  They are in the kitchen right now baking homemade wheat bread.  Mar's on a diet and has already lost weight.  He's been on it for about a week.  His blood pressure was high so he's doing something about it. We're about to go over to my mom's. I'm trying to decide if I want to walk before or after.  Considering it is 96 degrees right now and we have a heat advisory, I may want to wait.

More later!
Photobucket

Comments

Can't wait to take Tatumn to see Ramona and Beezus! I read all of those books as a kid!
Lauren said…
Wow, you have been busy busy, girl :)
Shannon Pate said…
I love you, sweet sis!!!!! Thanks for the lovely comment!!!!