I love it when I wake up in the morning and find a fun little surprise from Mar. 
This was on my bathroom mirror this morning.  It says Hadoo-e-doodle, which is a name Rosy gave to me after she gave Mar the name Mar-e-doodle. :)  I love nicknames.  It feels weird when people who are close to me call me Heather. I very much prefer Hadoo over Heather any day...it's just more fun and nicknames mean a lot to me. :) Hadoo-e-doodle is even better!

I love the man God has blessed me with.  He's not perfect and neither and I, but I'd rather have Lamar with his "stuff" than another man that has different stuff (we all have our "stuff") without all Mar's good qualities.  I am SO blessed to have a man who treats me so well.  He daily tickles my back, says, "What can I do for you?" and then does it if there is something, calls me, texts me sweet messages, etc.  He also leaves me notes, washes my hair for me (and sometimes dries it), never hangs up the phone without saying, "I love you".  He tells me I'm his best friend and that he misses me when I'm gone. He chooses me over everything else.  He has a heart that is willing to do anything for me and our marriage.  I could go on and on and sometimes do but I have got other things calling my name so I need to finish this up.   
I made these cupcakes on Monday to bring to my NLR group.  They took FOREVER to make but I think they are so pretty!!! I'm going to put the recipe on my recipe blog when I get more time.
Just look at that!! SINFUL!! There is an Oreo at the bottom of the cupcake and a hole in the cupcake to let the homemade whipped cream icing sink in.  YUM!! Next time, I'm going to make a different chocolate recipe..this one was not my fave.
Instead of having our regular meeting, we helped Lana move some of her stuff and then went to eat at a place called Casas.  I ate WAY TOO MUCH!!! It was fun to be with great friends, though.
They all made me feel so good about my cupcakes...they went on and on about how pretty they were.  I said I was never going to make them again but after that reaction, I think I will! :)
Last night, I went to Alive at 5 with Mom.  We met Shanny and Bee there. Our friend, Nancy, talked. She was wonderful, as always!! Afterwards, we went back to mom and dad's and Dad talked me into doing this "candling". HA! :) It was GROSS!!!!

Off to walk on this gorgeous day and then going to Maxx's football game. :)

More later!
Photobucket

Comments

Ooooh how very sweet your hubby is!!! :) That made me smile.

And those cupcakes? Omg. YUM!!! :)
The Whitfields said…
Oh my gosh- those cupcakes look SO good! Oreos are my favorite. You'll have to post the recipe!