Picture post

I haven't update in awhile and whenever I let too much time go by, there is just too much to catch up on, so I'm just going to do a picture post of the last couple of weeks. 
Me and my little princess made Oreo brownies with icing for my NLR group. 
"Pink out" Bruin homecoming game. :)
All the football players wore hot pink socks.  I wish all football games were pink out games. All the pink everywhere made me feel so good.  It kind of felt like a carnival.  There were all different shades of pink balloons, etc.
Adorable Madie with her hot pink hair bow.
At Belk with Hanny, Banny, and Rosebud.  Rosy loved trying on all the hats.
I went with Sabrina and Madie to take pictures of Madie before Sadie Hawkins. Here she is with some of her friends. Aren't they so pretty?!
Love my sweet niece, Mads!
Saw this cereal at Kroger. :)
Katelind and Branson are ENGAGED!! YAY!!! :) They are so cute to watch....SO IN LOVE!!!
Molly and Logan came to town for the weekend.  We all ate lunch at mom and dad's after church on Sunday.  Branson brought his parents and we all instantly loved them...what great people!!!
Some of the girls. :)
Rosy said, "Look at my petticoat." HA! :) Mom made this for her to go under her Alice costume for Halloween.
Mar took off another one of Molly's warts.  Macy came for moral support. This picture makes me laugh! :)
I looked up and saw Dad wearing Mom's apron while watching the game.  HA! :)
We went to the zoo last week with our sweet NLR friends. :)
With the elephants, Mary and Ellen.
Later on, I asked Rosy what he favorite part of the zoo was and she said, "Putting our heads in the penguin holes".  HAAAAA!!! :)
The warthog...so ugly he's cute.  Rosy was scared to look at him because he has "wart" in his name.
And look what store we now have!!! YAY!! We met mom after the zoo and she bought me an adorable dress that had my name written all over it.  Mom's friends, Sandy and Mary Lynn, saw it and said, "This is Heather!"  That made me feel good that they thought of me and boy, were they right!! :)
I LOVE IT!!!! It's got a big bow in the middle and it has ruffles...LOVE!
We went to Wildwood Festival on Saturday. Ree used to take us when we were younger.  It wasn't crowded at all because the fair was going on the same day.  It was fun to walk around in the pretty fall weather and scenery.  
I love her!
Rosy decorated a cupcake.
Dad on the hayride with Ban and Rose.
After Wildwood, we went back to mom and dad's and watched the Razorback game and then Hannah and I went walking.  Look at the glorious sunset that God painted!!! WOW!!!
I made a YUMMY casserole on Saturday night.  Fortunately, Macy and her friends were there to help me eat it. Mar's eating healthy now and wouldn't eat it. I did make him try one bite, though. It was REALLY good!!!  Here's the recipe.
Macy and her fun friends.  We ate ice cream after the casserole. :)
I bought this at Claibourne's for over my bed but it was too big...it was perfect in the kitchen, though! I love how it says Chocolate in French and it has fleur de leis, too.  It was perfect for us!!! :) Mom paid for some of it, which was really sweet. :)
Hannah insisted that we go back to Wildwood on Sunday to see the rest of the booths.  We went to the mall first to get Macy some black dress pants for when she goes to observe classrooms.  To get those pants, she had to hang up all her clothes on the floor in her closet. After the mall, we headed back to Wildwood (free to get in again) but the vendors were closed down.  Hannah was so disappointed. While we were waiting on Justin to meet us, we entertained ourselves by taking pictures. :)
Cute!

At Wildwood the day before, Hannah was giving away all our "wild bucks". We weren't leaving yet and Hannah was giving away all our money.  At one point, I intersected her give and said, "NO!!!"   HA! :) We were laughing about it afterwards and the next day.  While we were waiting for Justin, these 2 sweet people came up to us and gave us what was left of their wild bucks...I said, "Oh, we did the same thing yesterday...gave away our wild bucks and now it's coming back to us!" HAAA!!! :)
Pretty fall leaves.
Macy helping Rosy paint a pumpkin. 

Happy Fall Y'all!
Photobucket

Comments

Oh my! I have to find Jesse some of that Razorback cereal! That is hilarious!!