Holiday House

I always get so excited every year about going to Holiday House and this year was no exception! I met at Mom's house at 10:30 and rode with her, Hannah, and the kids because I didn't want to have to deal with parking.  The parking was the worst it's ever been this year so I'm glad I rode with her. These were my two entertainers on the way there and back.  Banner has started reaching for things and when Rosy put her hand on his car seat, he put his over hers.  So sweet!!!
Sweet babies!
Macy drove down from Arkadoo to meet us there. :) Madie got out of school to come with us. I love it!
Rosy took this picture and it was SO funny!! People kept walking in front of the camera because they didn't see her and she kept moving to get a better view...it was adorable! She's gotten to be quite the little 4 year old photographer! :) Mom is missing from this picture...she was probably still parking the car.  That was an ordeal for her....and for Shanny, too.  Again, I am SO glad I rode with mom and didn't have to worry about it.
I love it that Rosy is hugging my leg.  What a sweetie! Macy is holding my cousin's baby, Braley. :)
We ran into Shanny's super sweet and fun friend, Penny. :)
LOL! :) Macy holding Banner.
What an ADORABLE cake!!!!!
We saw a ton of people we knew, which was fun.  One of mom's friends took this picture with mom in it. :) I ended up getting a few cute little dresses that I can wear with boots and tights and I finally got a pair of sweater Uggs that I've been wanting forever! I did not get a purse or coat this year like I do every year. :) I also did not buy any food like I always do.  Mom got Macy a pair of cute gray Uggs and I got her a blanket and pillow case that are SUPER soft...she loves soft things.  Sabrina got some amazing red cowboy boots! Madie got some great stuff, too. I know Hannah got something but I can't remember what. Shanny got a cute little gray sweater and some yummy meat! It was so much fun, like always. Can't wait to do it again next year!! :)

Photobucket

Comments