L.O.V.E

I love everything and everyone in these pictures...hence the title.  I LOVE Bunco, I LOVE Rosy Love, I LOVE Maggie Moos, I LOVE Bravo, and I LOVE my friends and family.
I love that I got a Bunco!! YAY!! :) This is me and my Bunco friend, Carole.
I love that 2 of my sisters are in Bunco with me.  Here's one of my sister's, Shanny, with sweet Jennifer.
I love laughter!!! Funniest moment of the night.  
I love Tracy and Jennnifer.  It's a BLING NATIVITY!!! 
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
I love that Rosy and I had a playdate and I took her to Maggie Moo's for lunch....YES, for lunch!! When I first told her, she said, "Dessert first!" because I'm always telling her that when she's with me she can always have dessert first.  In the car on the way home she said, "I wonder how many other people in the world had ice cream for lunch today? I bet nobody!!!"  She is my precious sunshine that brightens my world!
I love Rosy sitting in my lap while I play with her hair.  After Maggies Moo's, we came home and watched the Biggest Loser on Hulu. We don't watch TV at all....we might at well not have one. We don't even have our TV hooked up and don't have cable but I LOVE the Biggest Loser and have been watching this season.  Rosy watched it with me and had the funniest comments. 
I love my parents long time friends, Judy and Joe Edwards.  They came to town for their nephew's wedding and stayed with mom and dad. I have known them my whole life.  Their daughter, Piper, was one of my closest friends growing up.
I love Bravo where we all ate.... they have great dipping sauce for the bread. :) 
I love being around the Edwards....they've been married for a long time and are so cute and fun to watch.
Photobucket

Comments