Random picture post


Our friend, Ty, came up to from Louisiana and he stayed with us for a night.  We went over to mom and dad's and addressed Turkey Trot invitations and worked a puzzle. He gave us these:
YUM!!! My fave!!!
Speaking of FAVE, look at what Sam's is selling!! My FAVORITE dessert ever from the Cheesecake Factory.  After I had a piece of this, I loved it so much that I got online to order one but it was $50 so I didn't do it because it was so expensive and has SO MANY CALORIES!! The two combined wasn't worth it but now they have the same cheesecake at Sam's for $14.95!!! 
Every year the Democrat/Gazette puts out the reader's choice best of the best awards.
This year my dad's clinic got best women's clinic. :) YAY!! Cornerstone really is the best!!! 
I love how beautiful the trees are this time of year.  
We took Charlie Bear on a little stroll during lunch one day.  Poor little guy....he got so tired. I think he has arthritis.  I need to take him to the vet and get him on some glucosamine.
More trees.
This is one of our pretty yellow trees. :) It's on the side of our house.
And another pretty red tree. :) 

Photobucket

Comments