WICKED play, food, and spoiling from the hubs. :)

 Mar spoiled me last week so much!! He kept surprising me with stuff which was so much fun!! He gives me flowers, chocolate, notes, etc. sometimes but he never surprises me with clothes!!! Last week, he told me had a surprise for me and this coat was in my closet!!! :) Actually, it was a black one that I took back to get this blue one in a size bigger. He got me the XS and it was a little snug in the arm pits.  Anyway, I thought that was SO sweet and it meant so so much to me!!!
Last Sunday, after church, Mar said, "Let's head to Gene Lockwood's and look around." I told Lamar that we really didn't need anything but he said he wanted to go anyway just to look. He never suggests things like this so I was game.  We had such a fun time together trying on all different kinds of shoes.  Well, actually he didn't try on shoes....I did but it was still fun. These are the shoes he got for me...super warm, comfy, and cute! I love them! He also got me a warm jacket that I love.  When we were there, I saw the coat that he surprised me with and I LOVED it. I just loved the feel of it and it is SO lightweight but still has a 800 fill count. I get really cold so I love warm things.  Anyway, we didn't get that but later on in the week, he had it in my closet.  That was just so sweet of him and really meant a lot to me.  I worked for him all week a couple of weeks ago and will again next week so I think he's rewarding me. :) I like it!!! 
Mar and I had a date night on Friday....we went to Conway and ate at our FAVORITE restaurant...the Marketplace.  We had been looking forward to it all week because they have the best bread in the world that comes on a plate of melted butter!! DELICIOUS!!! 
We asked for 2 sides of sweet butter with it...it's SOOOO good!! The super soft bread dripping in melted butter with that sweet butter tastes like an amazing cinnamon roll!! I am SO glad we don't have one in LR....I'd be in BIG trouble!!! 
This was my meal that I was too full to eat after all that bread. I didn't even have room for the sweet green beans that I love so much.  See that loaf of bread behind my plate...that was our THIRD loaf!!!  
Before going to the Marketplace, we stopped to get gas and I ran in the gas station to get some gum because Mar and I had eaten some apples that were bitter and left a horrible taste in our mouths.  Anyway, I was THRILLED to see my favorite gum of all time that is super hard to find.  The last time I found it was at a gas station at Lake Catherine...I bought all of them and they were old so this time I only bought 2 packages.  They were GREAT so I'm going to go back and buy lots more. This gum is SO SO good!! My sister, Hannah, thinks it tastes like a really good shampoo smells. :) I just think it tastes yummy! 
I love this view on my walk. It's my favorite. This picture doesn't do it justice but there's a little bit of woods between neighborhoods and I just look at it and think of God.  The trees are changing colors and it's so pretty right now.  The days have been gorgeous lately.....so unseasonably warm and breezy, too. I am LOVING this weather!!!! It seems almost like a sin to me to not get out and spend time outdoors in this kind of weather. I just LOVE it!!! :) 
Macy and I went to see the Broadway play, Wicked, on Sunday night.  Here we are before going. I love Macy's really long hair.
These were our seats....very close but off to the right so we couldn't see the middle of the stage at times because the actors were in the way.  At first, I thought it may make the play unenjoyable but I was wrong. It was very entertaining and fun going with May May. 
Ban reached for me for the first time on Sunday at church!! I mean he did a FULL reach!! It was SO adorable!!! This is the worst picture of me but that's okay...I wanted to document the moment.  My eyes are always swollen on Sunday mornings from sleeping.  Oh well, such is life and sleep is GOOD!!! 
Rosy ran to the cross and said, "Hadoo, take my picture!"  She's so adorable! Look at her little purple bandana!!! :) Precious angel!!

Well, I took a nap today at 5:30...I didn't mean to. I kept saying to Mar, "I cannot fall asleep" and I did.  So, that means it's almost midnight and I'm not tired!!! :s I've gotten myself on a new sleep schedule that is great and made my life better. I have been going to bed early for the first time in my adult life and waking up early, too.  I have more daylight and life is just better. I don't want to get off my schedule so I guess I'll just go to bed late tonight, wake up early in the morning, and just be tired tomorrow.  It's going to be another gorgeous day tomorrow and I'm going to enjoy it!!! YAY! :)

More later! :)  

Photobucket

Comments

We went to see Wicked last night and LOVED it! So awesome!
I LOVE marketplace too!! I miss that place!