Family Day at the Zoo

Right now I'm on the exercise bike and thought I would try blogging on my phone. I ate a ton of Hershey eggs (like half a bag) and so even though it's almost midnight, I HAD to come up here and try to burn some of those calories off! I am SOOOOOO glad Hershey eggs aren't sold year round!


A bunch of people in my family went to the zoo today and I'm telling ya, it was the most gorgeous day!!! Just perfect weather! It was sunny, breezy, and 71 degrees. It was also packed!!! It rained all day yesterday and it's Spring Break for most people, so lots of people wanted to go to the zoo today. I was so glad to be able to find a parking place. I drove around for awhile before I saw someone leave. Isn't my mom's hat so cute in this pix! I love it! I like it that my mom is always so fashionable!


My little Sunshine and Moo. I love that he's reaching for me. :) He is the sweetest little boy. He is going through a stage right now, though. He's almost 2 and kinda testing the waters a little bit. :)
I wore my favorite cardigan today over my shirt just in case I got chilly. Well, when I got warm, I took it off and hung it over my purse. A little later in the afternoon, I noticed my sweater was no longer on my purse. I had a black sweater just like my yellow one that I wore all the time and left it in the Cheesecake Factory in Omaha, NE. of all places. I tell ya, though, if I had to leave my favorite sweater somewhere, it might as well have been in the Cheesecake Factory, my favorite restaurant. :) I have missed that sweater, though, and tried to find one just as great with no luck. The good thing is when i bought my favorite black sweater, I also bought a yellow one....the one that I lost today. I never lose my clothes, either, so it's so crazy that I keep losing my favorite sweaters! I thought I would never find it today and almost didn't even retrace my steps. I figured it fell off my purse (which it did) and that someone probably took it. I went ahead and backtracked though and lo and behold, right by the Porta Potties on top of the trash can was my bright yellow sweater!!! I was so excited even being the germ phobe that I am!!! I quickly grabbed it with my pinky, trying as hard as I could not to get germs or pollen on me and tucked my sweater in my mom's bag. :) I was so thankful that a hand washing station was close by! Whoever came up with that is a genius in my book!!! And I thanked the Lord that my last favorite sweater is still with me. :)

Well, it's time for me to get off this bike. I've found a new way to pass the time while exercising...blogging!!! Yay! :)

More later! Happy almost weekend!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Comments