Posting from iPad app

Just testing this app to see if it works on my iPad. I think I'll blog more if I can do it on my phone or iPad.
I've discovered the Draw Something game and it is so much fun! It makes me laugh every time I play it!!!
We got Reggie a new bed. He loves it! He sleeps in it in every way possible, including upside down! HA! HA!
I got the new Pioneer Woman cookbook. She has my favorite recipes and her cookbooks are always so much fun!
We just had Mar's office repainted and decided to change up a few things like pillows, etc. to update it a little.
My niece, Madie, drew this painting above. Yep, she's pretty amazing!!!!! Both her parents are artists so she definitely got that gene!
Macy is at the beach right now for Spring Break. She went with a few of her friends. They drove 16 hours!! They are staying in a timeshare for free. Oh, how I wish I were at the beach!!!! I'm craving the ocean and the sand in between my toes.
My new pink purse I got on eBay. I'm on a pink craze right now! :)I love the white braided belt and it has "feet" on the bottom. Once you have feet on the bottom of your purse, it's hard to go back to no feet.
I've been painting Macy's room. I love the color! It makes me happy. It's called Glass Slipper by Benjamin Moore. Her room used to be a dark brown color. I'm getting rid of her fan, too, and getting new furniture. I'm painting her bathroom tomorrow. It's a deep red right now. It's going to look a lot better in a lighter color.


I cut my own hair last week. It was driving me crazy! I just stuck it on top of my head in a pony tail and cut a few inches. Then I put it in a lower ponytail and cut a few more inches. I didn't learn a lot of wholesome things from reading Seventeen magazine while growing up but I did pick up a few useful tips along the way. :) I LOVE beautiful long thick hair but my hair becomes all strings once it gets to a certain length and I have to cut it. I'm thinking about getting a few more inches cut off. We'll see.

I had a play date with my Sunshine last week. She brightens up my life so much!!!! She has the sweetest heart! We went to Target, Mar's office, and then back home to try Just Dance Kids. Then I straightened her hair. :) I got her the fairy dolls that are in the picture with her. I got her a cute dress, too. She's my sweet little almost 6 year old BFF!!!!! :)

I made monster cookies a few days ago and ate way too many of them!!!! They are so so good!! I don't need to be making them again anytime soon!!!

Isn't this tree pretty by our house?! I LOVE the spring so much but I could do without the pollen! I am every kind of decongestant possible and still having problems. I'm on prescription Flonase, too.

Ok, well, the app works! Good to know! Maybe I'll blog more now! I'm about to go walk Two Rivers with some of my sweet friends! I'm excited! I love to exercise with friends!!! I just took my Flonase and Claritin so hopefully I'll survive the pollen! :) 

More later!!! 

Comments