Unglued and some of my faves!

I uploaded some of these pictures the other day and never finished it so I'm just going to go ahead and finish it real quick and post it. Quick and easy!
I came unglued one night a few months ago right after we had a GREAT LG all about the great book Unglued by Lysa Terkeurst. UGH! I felt so bad so I sent the girls a pix of me with my head in my yellow purse like the cover of the book and apologized. LOL! :) Oh well, if you're going to come unglued you might as well have a sense of humor about it. More in another post about becoming unglued. Seriously, my life lately...one thing after another physically but God is growing me!! I'll write more later about all I've learned since this post is supposed to be quick and easy. :) 
How I love my quirky guy!!! He makes me laugh every day!!! He is the quirkiest, most high maintenance, hilarious dog I have ever seen!  He doesn't mean to be high maintenance...he just is. He has to have cheese on top of his dog food to eat it. He won't eat or drink out of Charlie Bear's bowl. He is scared of the dogs on catalogues, he is scared of strangers and stuffed animals, he has anal gland issues, etc. I typed out a 6 page paper on how to take care of Reggie for our last dog sitter. The funny thing is Macy did, too! HA! HA! Look how his sweet arms are wrapped around my hand. 
Macy's birthday present. Isn't it pretty? I love this watch! And I love her bracelet, too. She loved it the first day she had it and half of the second day but then she decided it was too tight and that her arm couldn't breathe so she had a link put back in. I sure hope she is wearing it. She picked it out and needs it for teaching.
I got this candle at my favorite cafeteria. It's soy and smells so good by my bed. I think I could eat at Franke's every day. 
I got this phone cover on sale at Dillard's. The brand is Uncommon and I love it! It's been my favorite phone cover and polka dots are my favorite! I'm on a nail polish kick lately..in this picture I'm wearing Essie Turquoise and Caicos. :) 
I LOVE this purse!! Yellow is my favorite purse color and I love stripes...here's a combo of the two. :) This purse doesn't come out until April, though. But, oh how cute!!! 
Okay, whoever created this Dyson Groom HAS to have a golden retriever! I mean the dog model is even a golden retriever. I LOVE this thing and so does Charlie Bear! I have been vacuuming him for years and he loves it but now there's a vacuum BRUSH dog attachment!!!
Look at all the hair in the first picture...you press a button and the brush retracts and all the hair goes into the vacuum! Brilliant! :) 
We found the BEST sheets the other day at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. They are SUPER soft! I love them! We need to go get another pair. 
I just ordered this dress and love it. It came in today. I have doing almost all my shopping on Facebook recently and LOVE it!! I ordered the necklace, too, which is so much better in person! You know what...now that I look at it, I think my necklace might be different. It may just be this picture, though. I LOVE the necklace I got!

I love the styles right now. They are so bright, colorful, and fun...AND modest! FINALLY!!! 

I just realized that almost this whole post is about products I love. I need to add a lot more but this is a quick and easy post so I have to make myself stop! I could write about my favorite products forever!  I wrote a blog post the other night and at the end wrote that it was a night I would never forget and then the next morning realized that I combined two nights into that post! I guess it WAS a night I could forget! LOL! I've lost my mind! I still have to tell that story, though, because it means so much to me. I just have to edit it! :) More later! Off to sleep! Happy almost Friday!! :) I'm not editing this so ignore grammar or any other mistakes. :) 

Photobucket

Comments

olsonpitcrew said…
Hey precious Heather. I have read your blog for a few yrs, and would like to send you a private little email. would you be ok with that, and if so, give me your email address? i think we may have some similar health issues... :)
Blessings,
Erin
Heather Bug said…
This comment has been removed by the author.