My precious May


This morning I woke up and noticed our telephone blinking which means we had a message. I knew there wasn't a message when we went to sleep so figured either someone called really early in the morning or late at night. We keep our ringer off in our bedroom because we have been awakened too many Saturday mornings bright and early. :) Anyway, when I listened, it was May. She was so sweet and said she had come to some realizations on her mission trip and wanted to apologize for being negative lately and told me how much she loved me. She said lots more, too. Then I got a text message from her this morning that was so sweet. I ended up calling her and have been really on a high about her ever since. God is just so good! Macy could have been such a messed up child and just through God's grace, she is amazing girl who loves the Lord and has a great head on her shoulders. I am so proud of my 16 year old daughter. She has been wise beyond her years many times in life and I just love her to pieces. I was so thankful this morning to God for all He has done in her life. I have been praying lately and will continue to do so that God will give her an amazing husband who loves Him and loves and adores Macy. I want her to be smothered in LOVE!!! I prayed that she will have a man who is honest and that saves himself for her. I know that's hard to find these days but God can do it! I just so much want her to have joy and happiness in her marriage. I just beg God that she won't make the same mistakes I made. I love my baby girl! As much as I love her, God loves her a million times more and I trust Him with her.

Comments