I love this picture! It's Macy and her friends on their mission trip this summer.
I've had poison ivy for a week now. It's getting better but man oh man, did I ever wake up itching last night!!! I've never had this in my whole life. It's weird that I'm getting now after a whole lifetime of being exposed and never getting it. I also have a tooth that needs a root canal. :) Trey and Gail just left to go float the Buffalo. They'll be back on Friday. Macy starts school Thursday! Where did the summer go? I am so proud of my baby girl! She's on fire for the Lord which is so exciting. Her school schedule is crazy this fall! She is taking Anatomy, Pre AP Chemistry, and Calculus along with a few other classes. What is she thinking?! She can certainly do it, though, and she knows it and her Senior year will be a breeze since she's getting everything out of the way. Ellie started high school on Monday and Kathryn moved to Lafayette. She was so excited! Rosie Love and Hannah got to stay with us all last week. I loved it and it was wonderful to live with a clean person (Hannah). I've never experienced that before and it was GREAT!!! :) It's time for lunch!!! More later.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good post.