Guess where we're going tomorrow??? THE BEACH!!!! YEA!!! I am so excited! I have been away from the beach for far too long....and we're going to my favorite beach....Orange Beach....and staying in my favorite place...SeaChase. They have been closed down for almost 3 years from hurricane damage. I love Orange Beach because there is an outlet mall 30 minutes away and there is a grocery store right across the street from our condo. Also, the sand is white and it's not real crowded. I cannot wait to see the ocean! When I look at the ocean and see nothing but water for as far as I can see and beautiful waves, I think of God and His power. There is just something about the ocean that makes me feel Him more. I cannot wait!

Lynda Elliot's class was this morning. It was so good! I love her classes. This one is on how to become a resilient person......basically, how to bounce back after a crises. She told us to do a blessing journal each night and write down 10 things that we are thankful for. I started writing right then the blessing that had already happened just this morning. God is so good!!!

Last night, we went and ate at Johnny Carino's and Rosie Love was something else! That cute little thing just blesses my socks off! I am going to miss her like crazy while we're gone. I crave that little piece of sunshine when I'm not with her and if I don't see her every day, I have withdrawals. She was so funny last night. First she interrupted my dad while we were ordering to tell our waitress that she wanted "free fries". They didn't have them, so my dad did what any good Poppy would do and went to Popeyes next door and got her some!!! :) She was so happy and held one up and said "free fries" to the waitress with a big smile. Of course, I took some pictures.
HA!! I just love this baby girl! Look how happy she is!!!
She is feeding Poppy a french fry! :)
Lamar sent me flowers last week. He's so thoughtful. I can't imagine a better husband. He is just amazing and I'm truly thankful for him. He's definitely one of my 10 blessings! I think he'll be at the top of the list every night. I'm looking forward to sitting on the beach with him everyday. Just heavenly!

Comments