I love this picture! Macy is so funny with her pet raccoon. This is her with Asa and Josiah before church last week on Halloween. They also went trick or treating for about 30 minutes to get candy. :) Smart kids!
We went trick or treating with Rosie and it was wonderful! She was a chicken!!! HA!!! :) She didn't want a princess because it was too itchy. I held her almost the whole time. It was just wonderful! I love that little sunshine so much!

My arms were really sore the next day but it was so worth it! After the LSU game Saturday night, Lamar and I were on cloud 9 because little Love insisted on a kiss and hug before she left. It was the first time she has done that. She looked at Lamar and said, "kiss" and kissed and hugged him and then came to me and did the same thing. She had a bad cold and her nose was running but I had to kiss that sweet baby girl anyway. If I get a cold, it's definitely worth it!!!

I gotta boogie! Lamar just went to pull a tooth which means his assistant is with him and no longer at the front desk so I gotta get up there quick. More later!

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.