I had 2 root canals yesterday. Whoa, quite an experience. It was my 3rd root canal on one of my teeth. I didn't even know 3 root canals could be done on one tooth! Anyway, the endodontist was really nice and he did find a perforation and he filled it with MTA. There is a 50% chance that this tooth will survive. He also did a root canal on the tooth next to it. He sent me away with cookies, tons of pens, and chapstick. I will be refering him to our patients for sure. He's also a LSU grad. I have learned through this whole dental experience that Lamar really is the best dentist around. He's so gentle and I've never ever felt any pain with him while he's doing a procedure. No wonder everyone loves him so much. Macy's first softball game of the season is this afternoon and so is Pug's baptism. I am hoping to go to a hour of Macy's game and then to Pug's baptism where I can get at least a little of Macy's game. I know she'll do great. They have a new coach this year that really takes softball seriously so I bet the games will be more fun this year. :) It's a gorgeous day...the high is 75 so what a great day to get out! We're going to see Hannah and Justin this weekend. I'm excited because 1. We get to see Rosie Love 2. We get to sleep in that AMAZING bed at the Doubletree and 3. Hannah and I get to go shopping at the Promenade!!! :) I'm happy! Oh wait, I almost forgot #4.....MAGGIE MOOS!!!! :) My favorite! Okay, I'm outta here! More later!

Comments