I got this new layout for my blog. I think it's so cute! I don't know how to add things over on the right hand side, though. I don't blog much on blogger anyway but I have a lot of people that I have fun reading. I LOVE Beth Moore's blog. Macy has a softball game at 5:00. I've got to go get ready. I've been at home all day doing laundry. I have decided to not go up to the office anymore...it stresses me out too bad and I don't have any energy at the end of the day to give to Lamar and May. Anyway, Macy only has 2 more games of the season. Her last one is on Thursday. :( It's hard to believe that next year she'll be a Senior! How did that happen?! Where did the time go?! Hannah and little Love are coming tomorrow! I'm thrilled! I sure do love that baby!!! We're having a birthday party for her on Saturday! Can't wait! Okay, I have lots to write but no time so more later!

Comments