Picasa


Me and my super fun niece, Abby.


I'm playing with Picasa...it's fun! I especially like it that you can add any picture automatically to your blog. Too bad all my friends from my other blog don't have blogger. In a lot of ways, I like it better. Mom and Dad are moving for sure....and they're moving in August. :( I'm sad about it. There are so many memories in their house. I really like their new house, though, and know for sure that there will be many great memories in that house, too. Lamar has been reading a book on generational curses. He's been praying over our family a lot lately. I love it that my husband loves God. It's my very favorite thing about him. My next favorite thing would be his soft heart. He loves me like I've never been loved and I am thankful for that. Okay, well, I wasn't even planning on writing...just playing with Picasa and seeing how this feature worked. I've got lots to do today....clean my closet, go to Wal-Mart, join the A-Club, and go to Lewis and Clark with May to get her backpack fitted to her back (didn't realize they did stuff like this) and get her a sleeping bag for cold weather. She's going on Extreme Expedition in June. They'll be backpacking in Colorado. She's excited! More later!

Posted by Picasa

Comments