The last couple of weeks in pictures


Isn't Macy cute?! I love these 2 purses! We couldn't decide which one we liked better. This was taken at a store called Indigo in the mall. It has the cutest clothes ever but they are really expensive. I saw the cutest dress in the window....looked at the price tag.....$250!!! Whoa! It was cute but not THAT cute!!!

Marci's been in town all week (Marcifest)! It's been so much fun! She came to say goodbye to 335. :( We exercised all week. Marci is a Jazzercise instructor in Nebraska and she comes and does family classes for us. I wish she was here all the time...I'd be so much more motivated to stay in shape! :)

Here we are at zumba. I have become almost addicted to zumba. It's so much fun! I look forward to it and I know I'm getting in shape. I haven't been since Monday because Marci has been doing classes, which have been just as much fun!

Here we are again at one of the classes. Sheldon and his sisters!

Sabrina's sister birthday lunch. We went to Caper's and they gave us our own room. Shanny told the waiters there (they all know her) that she has a sister (Marci) that is louder than her...they knew that must be pretty loud so they gave us our room! HA! :) The funny thing is that in another room, there were a few ladies that knew us and recognized our voices and said, "the Smith's must be having a birthday". We were....Sabrina's.

Pug wants to be a dentist one day so he's been working at Lamar's office this summer and he loves it! YEA!

After Macy heard about Pug's paycheck (she has to pay for her own gas, etc.), she decided she'd start working there, too. We've been trying to get her up there for years. Here she is at the front desk helping Tracy out. Doesn't she look cute?!

And, here we are at my sister birthday lunch. I waited until Marci and Hannah were in town to have it where all my sisters would be here. I chose Chili's this time...for the chocolate molten lava cake!!! YUM!!!

Sheldon was finally invited to our sister lunch. He felt left out and really is a sister anyway! :) We always joke with him because he's super masculine but at the same time, he loves to shop and loves things like bubble baths and stuff like that. HA! :)

Kathryn drove all the way from Lafayette to see Lamar on Father's Day. What a sweetheart. She was here less than 24 hours. It made Lamar's day.

All the dad's on Father's Day.

Just a typical day at mom and dad's long kitchen table. We do lots of talking, laughing, and there is usually a puzzle that is being worked on.

Dad and his kids on Father's Day. I have the best dad in the world. I am truly blessed. I have always felt loved and accepted by my dad....and liked, too. It makes a difference in a girl's life to have a dad who loves and likes her.

Macy before leaving on Extreme Expedition.

I made these yummy cupcakes with Rosie. I found the recipe off of Kelly's Recipes (a blog). They are really good. Rosie had lots of fun helping me and this is the first picture that she ever posed for! :) Isn't she the most precious thing in the world?! How I love her!

Macy got back from Extreme Expedition on Father's Day. The bus pulled in the church parking lot right when church got out so it worked out great. Macy had so much fun!!! It made me feel so good because when she saw me, she ran to me and gave me a huge bear hug. I tell ya, that makes a mama feel wonderful!

I love this picture of Rosie. She's posing again for the camera. :) Mar and Hadoo got her the Tigger movie and she loves it, especially one song that we literally listened to today probably 30 times. She loves to rewind it and listen to it over and over and she dances to it. It's so cute! Posted by Picasa

Comments