Look how precious this baby girl is! She's in town this week and I am loving it! I took her to Walgreens and Wal-Mart tonight. She was so funny...she was putting all the things she wanted in the cart. When she wasn't looking, I'd put them back up. I did get her a little pail for the swimming pool and a doll, though. She was trying to change a plastic 2 inch doll's diaper last night. :) Didnt' work, so I got her a doll with a diaper that she could change. How I love this baby girl!

I've been zumba-ing lately. It's really fun! Molly introduced it to me a few weeks ago and I've been going quite a bit. I went yesterday and I'm going again tomorrow. I can tell I'm burning a ton of calories. I sweat the whole time and I usually don't sweat during aerobics. On zumba's website, it says you can burn up to 1000 calories an hour. I believe it! Whoa, it's definitely a workout!

Macy went to her dad's until Wednesday. She's such a good daughter. I don't even have to tell her to go see her dad...she just goes when she can. She leaves on the 7th for Extreme Expedition. I'll miss her. I'll be praying for her a lot, too! We (me, Mar, and May) ate at Chili's with Shanny, Phil, Zach, and Pug today after church and they were telling us about their wilderness trip in 9th grade. :s I wouldn't have wanted to go on a wilderness trip before but after hearing their stories, I'd really never want to go on one! :) Pug is going to start working at Lamar's office tomorrow. He wants to be a dentist and shadowed Lamar one day and loved it. He's going to help in the back and will get a good feel for what dentists do.

Well, I can't think of much else that is going on. I'm just thrilled Rosie Love is here and I get the whole week with her! She just keeps getting cuter and more fun!

Zephaniah 3:17 - For the Lord your God is living among you. He is a mighty Savior. He will take delight in you with gladness. With His love, He will calm all your fears. He will rejoice over you with joyful songs.
I know this is a popular verse but I just discovered it and feel like it is the perfect verse for me. I love thinking about God taking delight in His children. I also am a pretty fearful person, which I hate, so I love this verse talking about Him calming fears. I have always loved music so when I think about Him rejoicing over me with songs, it just gives me chills. The MIGHTY Savior part is pretty awesome, too. Anyway, I have this verse by my computer because I just love it!
More later!

Comments