Bye Bye 335

Tonight is Mom and Dad's last night in their house...their house of 31 years....the house I grew up in. I've had time for their move to sink in so I'm okay. Their new house is really pretty. It's not even a year old so everything is new and fun. It smells great, too! It's hard to believe that tonight is their last night in their house. The new owners aren't moving in until Tuesday so I'll probably go by Monday and say goodbye one last time. I've been swimming in the pool like crazy lately, which isn't usually like me but I wanted to get in a few last swims while I still had the chance. Tomorrow is Hannah's birthday. She'll be 29. We won't celebrate until next week since tomorrow is moving day. I had a horrible dream last night. Just horrible! Too horrible to write about. When I woke up and told Lamar, he had the same dream!!! We don't watch TV so it was nothing violent that we saw there. Who knows but it was a little freaky that we both had the same horrible bizarre dream. Dad had to go to the emergency room on Thursday. His heart was racing. When they did the EKG they found out that he has something where he has to be on medication the rest of his life. If his heart ever does what it did on Thursday again, it could kill him or he could have a stroke. My dad is the healthiest person known to man so if he ever died of a heart attack, there would be no hope for any of us. He seriously eats the weirdest things you've ever seen!!! He doesn't put any fat into his body unless it's peanuts...the healthy kind of fat. He only eats fruits and vegetables and seriously never eats anything unhealthy....EVER. I would rather enjoy chocolate and sweets and die a few years earlier, I think. :) Church is tomorrow so I better head to bed. More later. :)

Comments