Moving Day

So, have y'all seen the website Morphthing.com? It's really neat. Here's a picture of me and May May morphed. I spent WAY too long on this website the other night...I morphed everybody...me and Lamar, Mom and Dad, Hannah and Rosie, me and my friends, etc. It was fun! It's so weird looking at this picture of me and May May...FUN!!! :)


These days are gone. :( Mom and Dad spent the first night in their new house last night. Their house smells so good...I love the smell of a new house like I love the smell of a new car. I sure will miss this pool and view, though, but why be upset about something you can't do anything about?! So, I'm happy about Mom and Dad's new house.

Me and my sunshine on one of the last days at Mom and Dad's.
Madie and Maxx's last swim in the pool.

I love this house so much. It will always be a part of me. It's so weird to think of another family in it.

I just love the honesty of toddlers. They say it like it is! Rosie Love loves the new yellow sunshine house :) but when she saw her house empty, she said very passionately, "Where's my crib?!" and I told her that it was at the new yellow house. She cried, "NO! I need my crib right here!" and pointed to where her crib was and she started crying. Then when we went downstairs she did the same thing with the table and chairs and her little toddler aerobed. Poor little Love...she has moved 3 times in the last 5 months. But, she's surrounded by people who adore her so she'll be okay.

Here she is very upset about the crib being gone from her closet, which she called her room.

It was so strange seeing the house empty. Aren't Hannah and Rosie so cute? They look so much alike, too!

Mom was very excited about moving to her new house...can ya tell by the picture?! :) This was the laundry room, by the way.

This was mom and dad's room. This is also the room where Rosie's aerobed was. She loves that aerobed so much...it's her favorite "toy". :)

I love this room. Sheldon and Sabrina painted it and did a GREAT job! This was the dining room that was never used. :) Note to self: do not wear green tank again....it makes you look at least 4 months pregnant. :s

The kitchen. I never realized how big it was until it was empty. Mom moved the big table to the new house...3 of the leaves had to be taken out to fit. That is one LONG table!!!

The view from the bathroom window upstairs. I took this for Marci and am glad I did because it's so pretty. I'm glad I have a picture.
Hannah's 29th birthday was yesterday. Since yesterday was also the big move, Hannah and Justin brought Rosebud over to our house to take a nap (yep, I have a crib for her) and Justin made Hannah a homemade vanilla cake with homemade buttercream icing. It was so good!

Now, I know where Rosie gets her love for vanilla cupcakes with buttercream icing and sprinkles. I never knew Hannah loved sprinkles. Justin made her the perfect cake!

Here's Rosie in the new house in her new room. She loves it and was having so much fun singing and walking around in it.
She posed for me!!! YEA Rosie! :) She certainly is a princess!
Mom and Dad were so sweet to take time out of their move and take Hannah (and the rest of us) to the restaurant of her choice for her birthday. Fortunately, her favorite restaurant is also my favorite restaurant...Sekishui!!! YUM!!!

Rosie did not like the fire!!! Again, I say....Rosie did not like the fire!!! After she saw the fire at the table next to us, she would not turn her head to the left again. She kept her head like this until our waiter came. She also sat in my lap the whole time. I loved having her there, though.
After refilling Macy's drink over and over and over and over again, he finally brought Macy a bigger cup than the rest of us. HA! :)
Well, I went to zumba this morning and burned lots of calories and then came home and ate cookies, cake, and tootsie rolls all day. Looks like I'll be going to zumba again tomorrow. I've been listening to Nancy Leigh DeMoss's radio progam while writing this. It's so good this week. Mar and I are listening to them together. More later! :)

Comments

Anonymous said…
This is depressing! :( I am happy for your parents, but I wil miss that house too... so many memories there. I didn't realize how big the rooms were!! Rosie is too cute.
Love,
Heather Lawson :)
Anonymous said…
This is depressing! :( I am happy for your parents, but I wil miss that house too... so many memories there. I didn't realize how big the rooms were!! Rosie is too cute.
Love,
Heather Lawson :)